Post Your Wallet

As you can see, I need something new. This hand-me-down Coach wallet from the late '90s/early '00s is on its last leg. The leather is beat.

Post yours. Help me out here. Need some ideas.

p4L

I have a beat up dickies wallet I've had since I was fourteen, I'm only keeping it until now since most of my denim have that imprint on it. I'll post pics a little later.

Can't do tri or bi-fold wallets anymore....only card holders/money clips, word to the Seinfield episode with Costanza.

I got some Burberry one.

My cousin in Florida has a dope Gucci one, but he payed like 6-7 hundred for that... :smh:

got my wallet from fellas parellas

$8...

not flashy... not high profile... but it gets the job done...

i have a strict policy against my wallet's value being greater than the amount of money actually in it...

I mean I don't got no picture of my wallet...why would I.

But my brown calf skin RL wallet does the job.

I literally just lost my black Nixon wallet like two days ago. (Damn Sixth St....). Had it for about 3 years. Nothing wrong with it. The front was peeling a bit but nothing major. Just bought the Hank from Herschel in Black Canvas. Can't find the Tan Leather one anywhere except online. Might just get that one later.

Last edited:
Posted this in the what are you waiting for in the mail thread.

bought it cause I couldnt stand having a fat wallet goin up my butt all day. Supposed to be real slim and looks slick for only 20 bucks. A NT'er named mints I think said he had it for the same reason and said it was awesome. They got other styles but they go quick if you're looking for a wallet. Had to wait for a new shipment cause they sold out over night last time. You can get em at slimfoldwallet.com

I got my wallet from Walmart.

Team My wallet will never cost more than the contents of the wallet

My girl gave me this as part of a gift but I'm not the biggest fan of tri fold wallets. I'm still using it tho and have gotten used to it. I had just bought a brand new wallet around the same time too but she didn't know. I felt bad if I didn't use it and she sees me without it :\

I've got a Coach bi-fold. The outlet in my mall had a "sale" going on and I scooped it for $20

Back
Top Bottom