POST YOUR WATCHES vol. ?

Thoughts on this pilot watch? I'm interested but may be afraid that 47mm may be too big for an everyday watch. Also thoughts on the rose gold being used for an everyday watch?

Steinhart's are good quality but pilots wear really big, they are all face. What size is your wrist?

Have posted before, just added a Fuel Band, took this last week @ YC... think it looks sweet haha.

wow the fuelband looks great. I got a question....I have the new ipod. Is it still worth it if I don't sync it with an iphone(which I don't have)?

Nice watches in here guys... Anyone have experience with Stuhrling? I've been looking at this model.

"Prestige"

this guy is rockin a VC and he only gets compliments on the fuel band???? wow

It's the one brand I'm going to save up for and get one day. A couple of my boys are saving for Pateks right now, but I want something a bit different to them. Also I like how many of their watches are VERY low key with a classic simple design.

Props to dude already having one.

this guy is rockin a VC and he only gets compliments on the fuel band???? wow

Yea the VC is nice, but not my style. That fuelband intrigues me though....I thought it was gonna be gimmicky when it first released but I read the reviews and alot of places are saying it's worth the money.

I finally got an all black chrono that I was looking for, thanks for all the info and advice

actually went to a local retailer the other day, looking to try on and get a feel for some Hamilton's and Tissot vs the Tag's and Raymond Weil I have been looking at

Because I wanted to order something this week from jomashop.com or authenticwatches.com, but once I found this Tag and its price was several hundred $ lower than either of the websites I started to think about it, I was able to get them to knock a few more dollars off, so I went ahead and the pulled trigger on it

It's a Tag Heuer Formula 1, I know its not an automatic and an older model, but it was brand new from an Authorized Retailer and I couldn't pass it up for the price tag
nice was about to grab a formula 1 from 93 last week.... mind if i ask a ball park figure on what you paid?

Most watches should be worn on the left. That's why the crown on most is on the right side so they can be adjusted without taking off the watch.

Always thought watches are meant to be worn on the left

For the most part, they are, that is why the crown is on the right side so you can adjust it while on your wrist. There are left handed watches out there too where the crown is on the left side so it can be adjusted when worn on your right wrist.

Back
Top Bottom