POST YOUR WATCHES vol. ?

It's an Apogaum, and the watch is actually really cheap. $75 on ebay all day long.

Not a huge Bape fan, but this watch is fire in person. Just real simple and straight forward.

513ip1.jpg

Originally Posted by L0VE Me or HATE Me

laugh.gif

The Apogaum (w/ perforated leather band from a page back) is $75.

Bape watch is $575 I think. (go figure...)

haha my bad, reading's fundamental ey hahaa

^ It wasn't that clear once I re-read my first post.
laugh.gif

And I have that all white Nooka posted up there -- get ready for some wild discoloration over time.
frown.gif

they got alot of fake gshock bape watches on ebay for like 25$ buy it now from hong kong Ill post rolexes tomorow....

hublot watches are crushing all of the watches in here. super classy and lots of money.. be ready to throw down atleast 13k.... I like the pic with the bell& ross watch also. very understated watch but super nice.

Originally Posted by L0VE Me or HATE Me

^ I have this Meccanico and it's great. Timekeeping could be better but it's clean and I have no major complaints.

b88f_1.JPG

i agree. it wasn't too expensive and has a nice elegant look to it.

My two Raymond Weil gets plenty of compliments and I got it almost 10yrs ago for a birthday from my mom and the Rolex Submariner a little louder andpretentious with the gold and blue face but I like it...its mirrored because of the macbook camera digi cam broke
mad.gif

photo53zi9.jpg

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Info on this bad boy???
pimp.gif

That's the Hublot All Black Aero Bang, announced this past April at Basel. It's limited to 500 pieces and I believe the price is $18,900. Iwouldn't be surprised if they were all accounted for by now but it's always worth a shot to contact your dealer.

^ Jman it's good to see you posting buddy, you get anything new? Since our last pm's month's back I managed to get a pam232, and 268
smile.gif
I will beposting pictures shortly when I get home. Also, lovin that rolex GMT-master 2. good stuff everyone.

^hey slick, I see the addiction has spread
laugh.gif
Those are two great Radsyou got there. Do you still have the 48? I haven't gotten anything new but I'm first on the list for a 26K so I'm guessing that will be my nextunless something else catches my eye before it arrives. I've been waiting for a 249 forever but it doesn't look like that's going to happen for me.Good to see you got some new pieces and I'm looking forward to the pics.

Originally Posted by illmatickal

where can i get the 2nd one for 400? ^

Through my work I have a discount website that I use. I get discounts on pretty much everything.
The watched site has Hamilton, Suunto, Citizen, Vans etc. PM me if you are looking for something and I will see if they have it.

Only watch I have is an old Fossil from like sophomore year that doesn't work any more. Been thinking about a new one for several months but I want towait a while. This caught my eye though. How much and where could I find it?

H1624.jpg

slickrick916 wrote:

^ Jman it's good to see you posting buddy, you get anything new? Since our last pm's month's back I managed to get a pam232, and 268
smile.gif
I will be posting pictures shortly when I get home. Also, lovin that rolex GMT-master 2. good stuff everyone.
I can't wait to see pics. The GMT-Master II are one of the watches I've had my eye on and I am not too big on Rolex's. The black with goldaccents really caught my eye.

Those Superleggera's are nice. I believe they are around $7k-$8k.

Don't have it...Don't really like it....but I'm sure someone here appreciates it.

Retail is $1800 @ Nordstrom (return policy FTW!
wink.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom