POST YOUR WATCHES vol. ?

^plenty of watches in the $1k range. i'd look into brands like sinn, great watches for their price, very good resale value as well.

If your in the 1k range a simple tag huer, or used Breitling could be had just look, or buy a designer watch Burberry, Gucci, are some that have been posted tothis thread.
I f your around the 2k range a Breitling Chrono Avenger, or Tag Huer would be a good choice
In the 3k range Omega Seamaster, Omega Speedmaster, Tag Huer
If your around the 5k range a Cartier Roadster XL Chrono, Panrerai Luminor, a used Breitling 6.75, Rolex Submariner, Tag Huer Carrera

For me I wouldn't mind a Hublot Big Bang, or AP Offshore Rubberclad when my money right.

I just bought a G-Shock Pathfinder, I'm a sucker for all black watches so I thought I could put it to good use. Damn watch is so complicated though.

I'm also a sucker for designer watches, yes I am ashamed but I admit it. They just look different and unique without going over the top. So when this newFerragamo releases, I might have to get it. The style, the rose gold bezel, the croc skin leather, the gold tone chrono and the black face just does it for me.
ferragamo.JPG

The, for the watch enthusiasts, IWC is coming out with a Vintage Collection. I'll post some that I WISH I could get.
iwcv2.jpg

iwcv3.jpg

iwcv4.jpg

iwcv6.jpg

New from Hublot:

Aero Big Bang (Rose Gold)

All black

Big Bang King

Just beautiful:

Ice Bang

All Black Classic

Bat Bang

One of my new favorites, Bullet Bang

Looks much better in person.

Nice watches everyone especially you Jman I love your 232. Im waiting on a 232 from a dealer so hopefully I'll get it soon.

Originally Posted by CrimsonCloudAttire

Some recycled pics from an old watch thread.

73luadg.jpg

87ivaz9.jpg

86zwfgy.jpg

85wkcqa.jpg

8e1jqth.jpg

87l6z6e.jpg

Update for an addition: my newest watch and first Omega.

2mmesl5.jpg

no exhibition back on this one...but I think I dig the Seamaster logo more than I would an exhibition.

1zd6qeo.jpg

Next up Breitling Navitimer World.
happy.gif

^^^ Nice collection you got. The Breitling will make a great addition and it looks like you moving up the ladder.

I don't want to post any more pics because I feel like I saturated this page alone with all the pics I posted but the new Tag Heuer Grand Carrera's area beauty!

I'm sure I've said the same thing in this thread already, but there are some beautiful pieces in here... makes me wish I wasn't a broke collegestudent.

I'm currently sitting comfortably with just a regular Citizen right now... but damn are there some awesome watches in here, props to everyone.

lovin the logo on the back of that seamaster crimson, very nice. I would post some pics of my watches, but I don't own any anymore! I sold my rolex, and mypanerai to upgrade to a nicer panerai. I'll post some pics of the panerai I am gonna get as soon as I get home.

Just curious, do they make fake UNDFTD X G-Shock watches? A friend of mine put a bid on one and I thought it was too good to be true to win the auction for 46bucks.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Just curious, do they make fake UNDFTD X G-Shock watches? A friend of mine put a bid on one and I thought it was too good to be true to win the auction for 46 bucks.
I wouldn't be surprised if they did.

nothing special. first watch over $150, girl at the dillard counter was cute and complementing
grin.gif

2ijkknq.jpg

Karmaloop just got some new KR3W watches. Pretty nice imo..Save 20% using Rep Code: CT16147 @ checkout!

The Kronos Watch in Silver & Black
$239.00
K1011-SILBLKmd.jpg
K1011-BLKmd.jpg

Movement
Japanese Quartz Movement with Chronograph and Date.

Case
44 MM Stainless Steel Case.

Band
SS Bracelet, Swarovski Crystals, Hardened Mineral Crystal, 3 Piece Pyramid Links, 5 ATM Water Resistance.

The Digit Watch in Black
$159.00
K1006-BLKmd.jpg
K1006-SILmd.jpg

Movement
Japanese Quartz Movement.

Case

Band
Links, Analog-Digital Module with Chronograph, Alarm Backlight, Auto Calendar, Textured Concave Dial Ring, Hardened Mineral Crystal, Red Enamel Pusher, 5 ATMWater Resistance.

The Decade Watch in Gunmetal
$169.00

K1012-GUNmd.jpg
K1012md.jpg

Movement
Three Hand with Date Japanese Quartz Movement.

Case

Band
Polished SS Bracelet, Swarovski Baguette Crystals, Enamel Top-Ring, Hardened Mineral Crystal, 5 ATM Water Resistance.

The Legacy Watch in White
$379.00
K1007-WHTmd.jpg
K1007-BLKmd.jpg

Movement
Japanese Quartz Movement.

Case
50 MM Stainless Steel Case.

Band
SS Bracelet with Enamel Links, Enamel Crown and Case Back, Swarovski Crystals, Hardened Mineral Crystal, 5 ATM Water Resistance.
There's a few otherones as well

A bump for new pick up:

t85anp.jpg

6xyu15.jpg

Damn dog. Your watch game is serious. If you don't mind, how much did it hit you for. Or you can give me a range. I am pricing those now.

Damn dog. Your watch game is serious. If you don't mind, how much did it hit you for. Or you can give me a range. I am pricing those now.
The Breitling navitimer world, the tag was 6800...I asked for a 10 percent discount and they gave it, but then tax here is 8.25% so it still cameto like 6600.

Hey guys, I need a new watch but nothing over 100-150, something original. I like the Kr3w "The Krono" watch, so maybe something that style. Anysuggestions?

The Breitling navitimer world, the tag was 6800...I asked for a 10 percent discount and they gave it, but then tax here is 8.25% so it still came to like 6600.

Thanks. The ones I checked out were around the same. I just have to get around spending that much for the first time. Usually my watches hit for around1200-1500. But 6k? Wheeeww

Back
Top Bottom