Pour it up remix ft. jeezy, ross, juicy, T.I. VOL. Beefin on the same track

"Two gloc 40s at all times/I'm shootin back a ni**a shoot at me" -jeezy

Jeezy actually murdered this along wit Juicy J and T.I... Rick Ross was garbage he wasn't even on point with the beat 

"Two gloc 40s at all times/I'm shootin back a ni**a shoot at me" -jeezyThat's a quotable?? God, Jeezy is so terrible... can't wait till he completely disappears off the map

Juicy J's verse blew everyone away.

That being said Juicy J >>>>>>> Jeezy > T.I. > Ross

I never though I'd actually enjoy Rihanna's voice more than verses by Rick Ross, Jeezy, and T.I.

They all tried way too hard and came up with absolutely nothing memorable. All 3 of them were off-beat and boring.

This track was perfect for Juicy and he came through. He's the only one that doesn't sound out of place on these typa strip club beats.

If it was up to me, I'd have given Juicy 2 verses and cut out the rest of the garbage.

I'm a t.i. Fan but c'mon tip...what kinda weak *** verse was that? Stick to your trap beats mayne.

And Ross...stick to those justice league beats. People just don't know how to stay in their lanes :smh:

[quote name="510Thanos"

"Two gloc 40s at all times/I'm shootin back a ni**a shoot at me" -jeezy
[/quote]

And You think Just by JEEZY saying this weak *** bar he going at ROSS???...smfh NTer stay reaching...

And You think Just by JEEZY saying this weak *** bar he going at ROSS???...smfh NTer stay reaching...

nah...it's probably the least reaching thing NT has asserted. It seems incredibly logical. 1. Jeezy & Ross have a clear cut problem w/ each other. 2. Rick Ross got shot at and obviously didn't shoot back. 3. without going at Ross that would be a pretty random line (especially on this song)

Back
Top Bottom