Pour it up remix ft. jeezy, ross, juicy, T.I. VOL. Beefin on the same track

They obviously squashed the beef. Y'all act like Riri doesn't follow Hip-Hop. IT'S A DAMN HIP-HOP TRACK! :lol:

You think she didn't know Ross and Jizzle had/have beef? They probably quit that back n' forth stuff and said "Let's get this money".

Rappers can just send their verse over the net. They don't have to be at the studio together.

Last edited:
they should of just had 2chainz and juicy j on the track like they planned a few months back

^ keep juicy j n get rid of everybody else asap. God wtf was rozay thinking? And u kno damn well jeezy was going at ross the shot was jus embarrassing

"Two gloc 40s at all times/I'm shootin back a ni**a shoot at me" -jeezy That's a quotable?? God, Jeezy is so terrible... can't wait till he completely disappears off the map
wasn't quoting it as if it was a tight bar. quoted for the subliminal shot
nah...it's probably the least reaching thing NT has asserted. It seems incredibly logical. 1. Jeezy & Ross have a clear cut problem w/ each other. 2. Rick Ross got shot at and obviously didn't shoot back. 3. without going at Ross that would be a pretty random line (especially on this song)
this.
They obviously squashed the beef. Y'all act like Riri doesn't follow Hip-Hop. IT'S A DAMN HIP-HOP TRACK!
laugh.gif

You think she didn't know Ross and Jizzle had/have beef? They probably quit that back n' forth stuff and said "Let's get this money".
oh word thats what u say when somebody says they reached to choke you and might do it again...ok
^ keep juicy j n get rid of everybody else asap. God wtf was rozay thinking? And u kno damn well jeezy was going at ross the shot was jus embarrassing
obviously

I never though I'd actually enjoy Rihanna's voice more than verses by Rick Ross, Jeezy, and T.I.

They all tried way too hard and came up with absolutely nothing memorable. All 3 of them were off-beat and boring.

This track was perfect for Juicy and he came through. He's the only one that doesn't sound out of place on these typa strip club beats.

If it was up to me, I'd have given Juicy 2 verses and cut out the rest of the garbage.

I'm a t.i. Fan but c'mon tip...what kinda weak *** verse was that? Stick to your trap beats mayne.

And Ross...stick to those justice league beats. People just don't know how to stay in their lanes :smh:

Dude I've heard an ENTIRE jeezy mixtape played in the strip club, & ros also has PLENTY of **** that bangs in strip clubs.

My dude Juicy J's comeback is incredible :pimp: Other vets trying to get back on need to take notes from him (and 2Chainz for that matter).

Rappers can just send their verse over the net. They don't have to be at the studio together.

I know that's convenient, but isn't that pretty lame too? No wonder a lot of posse tracks in the last couple years don't sound organic.

Last edited:
I never though I'd actually enjoy Rihanna's voice more than verses by Rick Ross, Jeezy, and T.I.

They all tried way too hard and came up with absolutely nothing memorable. All 3 of them were off-beat and boring.

This track was perfect for Juicy and he came through. He's the only one that doesn't sound out of place on these typa strip club beats.

If it was up to me, I'd have given Juicy 2 verses and cut out the rest of the garbage.

I'm a t.i. Fan but c'mon tip...what kinda weak *** verse was that? Stick to your trap beats mayne.

And Ross...stick to those justice league beats. People just don't know how to stay in their lanes :smh:

Dude I've heard an ENTIRE jeezy mixtape played in the strip club, & ros also has PLENTY of **** that bangs in strip clubs.

Just because a song is played on the radio doesn't make it a good song.
Same goes for the strip club.

Show us the STRIP CLUB type songs you are talking about from Ross and Jeezy... and we'll discuss whether or not they are good songs.

They obviously squashed the beef. Y'all act like Riri doesn't follow Hip-Hop. IT'S A DAMN HIP-HOP TRACK!
laugh.gif

I bet nobody on this remix got paid for their services on this song, and will probably receive no royalties since Rihanna's yearly album has already dropped. There is no money to get, unless they go on tour or make an album together something
roll.gif

Rihanna probably doesn't even know or more likely does not care about some petty beef between Ross and Jeezy

"Let's Get This Money" :rofl: whatever, all they did was email their verses to Def Jam and they PS'd them onto that beat

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom