POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

shawn shoulda just went striaght to the crib, scooped tasha and got "ghost" 
laugh.gif

someone please make a gif of when the gun was in sean's eye lmfao

***** *** *****...I wish he would of died

Shawn was expendable, he really wasn't a bad guy nor a smart guy. He was just taking air space.

Writers probably saw how much he was detested by fans and marked his days in the show. If he was a better actor or character, dude probably would of have been built up to be the successor.

I was rolling with Kanan heavy, until he bodied his own son. No sir can't rock with you. If Ghost had done it I would've understood. Show is on a crazy hot streak right now.

Ghost really left Angie with no choice but to join the dark side..once the Feds realize how she obtained her info she's done

Sean showed us the difference between a real dude like Furio and a punk like Sean.

1.Furio fantasized about smashing Carmela but respected Tony not to. Sean fantasized about smashing Tasha and smashed.

2. Furio stomped out and killed dudes with no hesitation. Sean got stomped out by his Uncle G and walked away with his head held down.

3. Furio thought about pushing Tony into the airplane propeller and thought better of himself. Sean pulled a gun on Ghost only to get exposed as a soft dude.

4. Furio bounced back to Italy after Tony found out the truth and kept his life. Sean talked reckless to his pops and got killed.

Just considered the fact that Lobos might walk too or at least get bail after it's been revealed how they got the info about the sketch :lol:

Shawn was just like Naymond, wanted to be bout that life on the strength of who his pops was but was too tender to be. At least he got the Honey Nut Cheerios and Coco Puffs before he caught the fade

^^^That sketch shouldn't have anything to do with Lobos. If they give him bail they are just a dumb add system and the worst judge in America.

And, how the hell is Angie even being questioned by her boss or her job in jeopardy, the goal was get Lobo, newsflash, they got him. Am I missing something here?

Back
Top Bottom