POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Saturday night at 9pm EST.  Not sure what time it would air out your way. 

Thanks. technically 3pm. but movie channels typically stay true to east coast time. thats a horrible time btw. most people are usually out.

Saturday night at 9pm EST.  Not sure what time it would air out your way. 

Thanks. technically 3pm. but movie channels typically stay true to east coast time. thats a horrible time btw. most people are usually out.
Very true.  I usually have to DVR or watch it On Demand because I'm out at that time.  Since the show will now have a 2nd season, hopefully they change the time and day for the show to air going forward. 

Holly is nothing but trouble. Tommy has to get rid of her ASAP. And this bird has the nerve to wear the earrings she stole.

Tommy is cool he's a muscle dude but man he's messing up. Def put the hit on the dude at the strip club and something's up his sleeve. My dude ghost got an unloyal crew, the driver dry snitching & tommy making moves behind his back smh. I hope 50 gets out of jail soon and starts running ****. For some reason feel like ghost gonna get murked and 50 becomes the main character of the show.

Another jab at Naturi Naughton (Tasha) about her singing career 
laugh.gif
. None of these dudes are focus at this point and now Angela might have an idea of Ghost being the distributor 
mean.gif

Show really is dope man. Tommy is the worst tho. acting skills turrible. keep thinking hes playing eminem

Tommy is cool he's a muscle dude but man he's messing up. Def put the hit on the dude at the strip club and something's up his sleeve. My dude ghost got an unloyal crew, the driver dry snitching & tommy making moves behind his back smh. I hope 50 gets out of jail soon and starts running ****. For some reason feel like ghost gonna get murked and 50 becomes the main character of the show.

can see that also. season finale, last scene type ****

Ghost slipping , Tommy slipping. Both setting themselves up to take major L's

Another jab at Naturi Naughton (Tasha) about her singing career :lol: . None of these dudes are focus at this point and now Angela might have an idea of Ghost being the distributor :smh:

She doesn't know who Ghost is.

Just started tonight's ep.
Kanan is going to get out?(maybe)
Man, I may owe an apology for calling someone an "idiot or something of the sort" a few pages back. (My bad and I'm sorry ahead of time for clowning on you)

Un-pauses ep

Rell, no way she doesn't know who that is. She was with him when he was a corner dude and I know damn well he wasn't having dudes call him Jamie :lol:. She had that face like she knew who it was after rewinding the audio

Last edited:
I'm really digging this show now. Women have brought down many an empire..

I said ghost might get murked weeks ago and cats were tellin me I was scorcese n **** haha, if dude gets bodied, i want my props, and a blonde with a fat ***. Wouldn't be surprised if sean washes him..

Last edited:
Ghost is definitely losing focus by putting the club and the streets on the back burner for this chick. I hope he gets caught and thrown in the slammer more than getting killed. Tommy not loyal to the St. Patricks...lying for that dope head smh. And Sean so weak. Every male character in this show slipping for a female lls. Ruiz from being blinded by getting a lap dance, ghost with Angela, tommy with holly, now sean with Tasha. Lol

Ghost is definitely losing focus by putting the club and the streets on the back burner for this chick. I hope he gets caught and thrown in the slammer more than getting killed. Tommy not loyal to the St. Patricks...lying for that dope head smh. And Sean so weak. Every male character in this show slipping for a female lls. Ruiz from being blinded by getting a lap dance, ghost with Angela, tommy with holly, now sean with Tasha. Lol

Damn you right. I can see ol girl's partner/former fb going nutso on her.

This whole post is nothing but the truth.

I swear the name of this show should be "P***y is Power" instead

Tommy DAMNN why did you TELL HER!!!!..
eek.gif
sick.gif
...damn dude was my favorite character too smh..

sad-stanford-college-football-fan-2012.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom