POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

With that logic, no one would have watched The Wire past season 2. ( though I thought it was a great season).

I can complain because it's MY opinion.
No one said it wasn't your opinion I also can comment on how stupid it is like I'm going to waste my time watching something I don't enjoy every week is stupid

It's not that .. It's when dudes complain over and over ..it's like just STOP watching homie above said the show sucks so why keep watching I've never kept watching a show I thought was terrible for more then 2 episodes where on season 3

Exactly, nothing about the shows format/writing/action has changed.

If it did, I would understand but dudes is complaining about things that the show has done for 3 seasons.

Complaining about Jukebox and saying she's a bad character when she's been one of the best on the show this season just shows y'all either lack taste or just don't even know what you're talking about.

Exactly there's a difference between posting something you dislike about a show and constantly complaining every aspect but still continuing to watch. If you go out with your guys and one of them always complains "the music sucks" "the females are wack" "the drinks are overpriced" you're telling me you wouldn't be annoyed by him? You guys are a bigger buzzkill than Buzz Killington

laugh.gif
@ comparing Power to The Wire.

Once again, y'all wilding.
Who is comparing them?. He said why continue to watch something you complain about...a huge majority of people complained bout season 2. 

So, why continue to watch?

y'all just simple.

It's stupid to want things one way.

If next episode is garbage, guess what? I'll be complaining.

FOH with your complaints

Who is comparing them?. He said why continue to watch something you complain about...a huge majority of people complained bout season 2. 

y'all just simple.

FOH with your complaints

You can keep complaining but go ahead and ignore the facts that were just dropped.

Nothing about the show has changed. :lol:

But go ahead, keep hate watching and stay in your feelings champ.

:lol: OK but why take it upon yourselves to be guardians of the bad reviews? What benefit is there to you?

Guardian of what?

I just pointed out how it's stupid, I don't actively care what him and the other dude think about the show especially when their complaints don't even make sense if you've been watching the series from the beginning.

Don't reach.

y'all just simple.

FOH with your complaints
Wrong I said why keep watching if it sucks like you said ... Like if you don't enjoy watching why come back EVERY WEEK ..and to your point about he wire many people sat that season out and also it's a stupid comparison wire season2 was almost completely different from the rest ....season 3 of power is the same thing we've been getting from the jump

You can keep complaining but go ahead and ignore the facts that were just dropped.

Nothing about the show has changed.
laugh.gif

But go ahead, keep hate watching and stay in your feelings champ.
In your eyes. Television is subjective so kick rocks with your hate watching non-sense.

Dudes in 'the night of' thread dislike **** about the show but no one in there talking this non-sense that they should stop watching.

****** complaining about complaining. Bunch of hypocrites.

In your eyes. Television is subjective so kick rocks with your hate watching non-sense.

Dudes in 'the night of' thread dislike **** about the show but no one in there talking this non-sense that they should stop watching.

****** complaining about complaining. Bunch of hypocrites.

Hmm comparing a mini series in its 1st season to comparing a show in season 3 after the tone has already been established.

You full of great comparisons. :lol:

How can yall hate Jukebox Shawty when she's barely been on screen? Give her time to F ish up. I like the angle she's playing.

50 Cent did ol boy dirty during that store robbery. That was a nice little scene. 

Wrong I said why keep watching if it sucks like you said ... Like if you don't enjoy watching why come back EVERY WEEK ..and to your point about he wire many people sat that season out and also it's a stupid comparison wire season2 was almost completely different from the rest ....season 3 of power is the same thing we've been getting from the jump
No it hasn't. They're introducing new characters that don't fit into the first 2 seasons. What's the point of introducing his cousin season 3? How does she fit into the power dynamic? 

You can't pick and choose how your logic applies. You said I'm stupid to continue to watch a show that I dislike, albeit, 3 episodes in, so I'm supposed to stop watching totally because I dont like where it's going? 

And season 2 was EXACTLY like the rest...most just wanted street scenes WHICH was still included in season. The wire came full circle.

How can yall hate Jukebox Shawty when she's barely been on screen? Give her time to F ish up. I like the angle she's playing.

50 Cent did ol boy dirty during that store robbery. That was a nice little scene. 

You just knew he was gonna shoot son. :lol:

He shoulda never been disrespectful when he first seen him.

You just knew he was gonna shoot son.
laugh.gif

He shoulda never been disrespectful when he first seen him.
for someone who loves this show you sure don't watch it.

His cousin put the green light on the kid. 

50 didn't kill him on his own accord.

for someone who loves this show you sure don't watch it.

His cousin put the green light on the kid. 

50 didn't kill him on his own accord.

Don't matter, 50 wanted to kill him the moment he disrespected him anyway.

But go ahead, stay in your feelings guy. :lol:

Don't matter, 50 wanted to kill him the moment he disrespected him anyway.

But go ahead, stay in your feelings guy.
laugh.gif
How doesn't it matter? The '"tone" as you say has been the same, right?

Well his cousin telling HIM who to kill changes the TONE because it's usually Kanan pulling the strings.

Aren't you the leading authority on Power?

At least know what the **** you're talking about.

emoticons don't help your argument either.

Last edited:
How doesn't it matter? The '"tone" as you say has been the same, right?

Well his cousin telling HIM who to kill changes the TONE because it's usually Kanan pulling the strings.

Aren't you the leading authority on Power?

At least know what the **** you're talking about.

emoticons don't help your argument either.

:lol: @ how hard you reaching.

**** didn't have any real effect on the show, the kid they killed was in literally 2 scenes.

So I forgot that she told 50 to kill him during the robbery.

I know everything I said is invalid now.

You looking mad emotional assigning me titles that I never put on myself, appreciate you caring though, it's cute.

laugh.gif
@ how hard you reaching.

**** didn't have any real effect on the show, the kid they killed was in literally 2 scenes.

So I forgot that she told 50 to kill him during the robbery.

I know everything I said is invalid now.

You looking mad emotional assigning me titles that I never put on myself, appreciate you caring though, it's cute.
Your arguments are all emoticons and how I feel.

No substance.

I feel dumber every time I respond to you.

My PMs are wide open. Feel free to address me there.

I'll save the clutter til Sunday.

Your arguments are all emoticons and how I feel.

No substance.

I feel dumber every time I respond to you.

My PMs are wide open. Feel free to address me there.

I'll save the clutter til Sunday.

Amazing that I could contribute to the downward intellectual spiral you're on with just a few smiley faces and words.

The power (heh) of the Internet.

Thanks for the offer but I have no interest in having a private conversation with you. :lol:

Last edited:
Amazing that I could contribute to your downward intellectual spiral you're on with just a few smiley faces and words.

The power (heh) of the Internet.

Thanks for the offer but I have no interest in having a private conversation with you.
laugh.gif
Good.

Back
Top Bottom