POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

it took 24 eps for Tommy to finally say the n word.
laugh.gif
I only noticed cause ppl keep talking about it, I legit thought he must have said it before. It's funny to me, cause in the scenes when he's angry, the white boy come out him.

I loved that scene when Milan revealed who he was. Ghost was befuddled. What language is that??? How you know the code???[emoji]128557[/emoji]

krabs_rag3do.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

r.i.p. Jefe, best acting on this show

Ghost will forever be somebody's *****

And tommy leaving that ring as evidence is gonna bite him in da *** soon

Last edited:
Kantos is going to end up being the one behind that lady wanting Ghost to have a more visible profile

Knox not dying. :smh

Lobos better be dead.

Tommy dropping the N word so casually. :lol:

That breakup scene hit home.

This is gonna get interesting with Milan and Kanaan

I thought I was the only one who caught feels during the break up.

So I was wrong with my prediction of the security team but I was pretty damn close. They took waaaaaaaaay too long to kill lobos (if he even dead) and the whole scene was terrible, definitely filler. The breakup scene was unexpected but my girl had the nerve to look at me and say "that has you written all over, babe", I almost threw a damn couch pillow at her. At this point I don't really know what direction the show is about to take with kanan, dre, kantos, scorned angela, scorned tasha, and dumb coke decision Tommy on top of the other stuff going on.

Next episode, Sean gonna come back and work with Dre and seek revenge on his father. The bullet missed Sean's brain by 1 centimeter

Didn't feel no ways when Rolla got dropped, he killed my ***** Bodie. Hell with him. :lol: Bodie def deserved to die, but not at the hands of that lil *****.

Textin w/ my OG about the episode and he brought up a scenario, where Tommy and Ghost convince the Koreans that the Serbs killed the cats that was trying to take out Tommy. Either they gone team up or handle the problem for em. Who knows.

Didn't feel no ways when Rolla got dropped, he killed my ***** Bodie. Hell with him.
laugh.gif
Bodie def deserved to die, but not at the hands of that lil *****.

Textin w/ my OG about the episode and he brought up a scenario, where Tommy and Ghost convince the Koreans that the Serbs killed the cats that was trying to take out Tommy. Either they gone team up or handle the problem for em. Who knows.
they couldn't take out Tommy, but they gonna take out Tokyo Drifting Killing Serbs?

Serbian Mafia seems too serious for anybody except maybe if Ghost can get the Jimenez Brothers to get involved or something

This power we talking about. Where a mf got stabbed the hell up, set on fire and left to be burned to death in a locked room. Anything is possible w/ this show. :lol: and his son didn't take the real muscle w/ him because he going behind his pops back. Pops going to want to eventually avenge his sons death, unless we done with those characters all together.

Ex Military could have just been their "security" front.

Cats seem like no joke either way.

When Tommy said something like he wasn't "emotionally ready" to deal with another psycho after killing Lobos, I chuckled.

Ex Military could have just been their "security" front.

Cats seem like no joke either way.

When Tommy said something like he wasn't "emotionally ready" to deal with another psycho after killing Lobos, I chuckled.

I believe them when they said they was ex military. What else is there to do in Serbia? Join the military then use those connects to make money. How many episodes we have left? I need to see Milan get some kills in to show Ghost he means business

I believe them when they said they was ex military. What else is there to do in Serbia? Join the military then use those connects to make money. How many episodes we have left? I need to see Milan get some kills in to show Ghost he means business

Not only that but we saw how they took out the Jamaicans.

That was Special Ops ****, from the guns to the efficiency.

Back
Top Bottom