POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Tasha has all the leverage in the world if she ask for a divorce, Ghost would settle outside of court to keep Tasha quiet

how? She wouldn't get ****. If fact if anything, she'd go down too as an accessory since she has no plausible deniability. Not to mention even if by cutting a deal and flipping on Ghost they grant her freedom, Feds would still RICO all of that **** and she'd be left with nothing. And by nothing, I mean, nothing. No clothes, no jewelry, def no crib, no dough, no nothing. Nah, she'd be a fool to open her mouth. Best thing for her to do is just continue being the good little housewife for appearances and go get her a side piece too.

Some of the scenes between ghost and angie & Dwade and lil kim are cringe worthy.

I fast forward the Angie/Jamie talking scenes :smh:

I watched Shutter Island last week Tommy was in it :lol:

Last edited:
Been saying this since day 1 I knew 50 was behind hiring that chick smh he actual play it smart turn Ghost against everybody .

Playing it smart from behind bars :lol: Much easier to pull strings when you're not on anyone's radar (How does the connect not know what's up by now though?)

She's already had a few missteps Ghost is gonna kill Pink Shoes :lol:

Last edited:
Disappointed that Rolla died.
The dude that played him was a dope actor. Couldn't have acted any more genuine as a G than that.
That was some dope dialogue being spit at the table... Shame Ghost was so stupid. Rolla coulda been a dope character going forward if Ghost had been smart and let him live to be an allie. :smh:

What he do to you?

Tasha doesn't need a divorce to take some money, she has access to the safe herself :lol:

Dude out here dry snitching for some box he'll never get , but why worry about the boss wife tho you at the nightclub every other night , so many chicks must be in there , why Tasha tho ?

Dude out here dry snitching for some box he'll never get , but why worry about the boss wife tho you at the nightclub every other night , so many chicks must be in there , why Tasha tho ?
True but that's only because we see everything that's going on. You have to see it from his POV that's why I'm not mad at him at all :lol: it's always that one dude in your crew that thinks you treating your shorty wack and want to be her "best friend". He really think he has a shot at getting some though, nose wide open.

Not even dry snitching, LEGIT snitching. Dude took Tasha to Angie's crib! And pointed her out
tumblr_m2nk02fivr1rqkpceo1_400.gif

The thing about the kind of conversation Ghost and Stern had is this, when people treat you like that, it's more hurtful to them for you to act unaware of their bad attitude towards you, like you don't even know or care he is trying to take demeaning shots at you.

Same thing with racists or bigots, and the #1 reason why I don't care if someone is nor do I acknowledge someone who hates me because of my skin color. I act like I don't even comprehend their stubbornness.
Call me a N word and I'm not flying off the handle, I'm going to make you feel so stupid simply by showing you how un-important your ignorance is to me.
yep...

r.i.p. to rolla 
mean.gif

Ghost wants out and anybody that knows anything about that life should understand why he wants out. Nothing good comes from that life... Nothing.

Tasha is a ride or die for that life not for him. When he said I want more if she really was about him she would have said I want the best for you and this family. Because the drugs ain't what's best for that family.

Angie ain't just a chick he's fooling around with it's his first love. From my understanding it wouldn't be no Tasha if Angie never left. No matter how gangster you are the heart wants what it wants.

His right hand and his mentor told him it was Rollen... What was he supposed to do. Tommy already giving him all this extra **** about the club. And 50 apparently is somebody he trust more than anybody. What really was he supposed to do.

Ghost ain't no sucka. Ghost is smart and knows what that life brings and wants out. It's ****** up that everybody around him thinks that makes him weak. But how can anybody blame him?

Just got done watching the episode. Easily the best episode of the season but I guess we have to wait for next week. Just wanted to add that loyalty can blind you and the people closest to you usually end getting you the worst. It's not that Ghost doesn't see it but rather refuses to believe it.

Ghost wants out and anybody that knows anything about that life should understand why he wants out. Nothing good comes from that life... Nothing.

Yup people think it's fun and games but that **** ages you real quick. People can't get out because it's easy money. Everyone in that life starts out real young and that's all they've known the entire adult life.

Last edited:
Just watch the episode over again , and I came to realize that Ghost know that Rolla was telling the truth about Kannan and he just had to kill him by default . I'm hoping I'm right tho .

But The reason Tasha or tommy don't want ghost to go clean because they both will suffer in the long run , ghost definetly won't *** with them anymore . This is why ghost is messing with Angela as the side piece she was supposed the girl he end up with since she left he got stuck with Tasha .

Now I see why he is always putting Tasha in check about how to dress and not to drink too much . But hey Tasha still a ride or die chick after all .

That episode was crazy, so there is legit chances that Ghost will be killed off this season it look like.

If Angie stayed with Ghost she wouldn't have a career though and she seem like she don't want the flashy lifestyle like his wife.

I doubt Ghost dies this season, the last episode probably going to end with a gun shot and a black screen :smh:

That episode was crazy, so there is legit chances that Ghost will be killed off this season it look like.

ghost has to die. for the good of the story, and because i called it weeks ago lol. When 50 gets out, what is there for ghost to do? he has no soldiers. a cokehead friend, an angry wife. he isn't ruthless enough to just go to war. coke has stopped moving so his money is gonna get lean. Protagonist/Antagonist story lines never last long in TV when its the same two characters. One of them has to go.

Man I hope ghost doesn't die tho , but if he dies this can build up a nice season for Kanan story but at the same time last thing I wanna see all season is 50 lol

Last edited:
Why does ghost have to die for the good of the story?

I don't understand this. :lol:

Either way he's not dying he's the main character and that's how TV works.

And you guys just aren't seeing that Ghost is the smartest person probably outside of 50 on this show. Y'all really think dude is about die?

Seems like some of you are setting it up so when he doesn't die you can just call the show wack. :lol:

I know who is definitely gonna die tho, pink shoes shorty...what kinda sneakers r those anyway ? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom