POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

I mean bruh been wanting to get out the game from S1 tho. Don't think he cares.

Caught up. Great show.
This dude Ghost shy or something dude shows his mass but no meat. I hope since 50 showed his magic stick now Ghost going to have to show his.

gene is here

the cypher is complete thread about to be [emoji]128293[/emoji]

rejoice.png

Last edited:
I guess he used Jefe since its more commonly known but Milan should still smack him which I expect him to do sometime soon.

Nah b dudes in here talking about realism in a tv show well me being apart of the fitness industry I'm just calling it how I see it.
I want to see how low ghost go on squats. I want to see what type of glute excerices he does. I want him to call tommy up about lets hit the gym dawg your body falling off after killing Holly.

funny thing is irl the dudes who play ghost, obviously and tommy, work out all the time. tommy posts pics on ig. dude is kind of jacked. omari just a tank as is.

The roasting of Ghost and now Gene wanting to see "more" of him....

What the hell is going on in here?! 
indifferent.gif
sick.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

But yea Kantos was just trying to tell him about Knox coming into the club.

Why do I feel like someone did some research on the Hotel Business Lady and tried to tell him about her as well and he cut them off too?

Are dudes watching power for Meat shots? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Are dudes watching power for Meat shots? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
I guess that's how you television 
laugh.gif

Y'all can have that

Back
Top Bottom