POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Do u guys think Knox has cheeks to compete with Ghost? Lmk

Not at all

At least ghost had cheeks that jiggle. Knox is flat af like Angie so it doesn't work out.

With ghost and Angie u had the best of both worlds. 1 set of cheeks that jiggle and the other set didn't

Knox don't fit right

Smh she gonna let homie smash just so easy.... Chicks ain't Ish I swear, prime example, never fall in love fellas, she done ghost wrong that easy, all it took was a hug and kiss, stupid thot.

Otherwise episode was real good.

Greg ain't wrong, but he's bordering on obsessed weirdo. Matta fact he is an obsessed weirdo, he's just got lucky, he really never had proof. You can't pass your stalker **** off as good detective work.

I hate the way the writer talks like she's gods gift to television **** everyone in this thread predicted where the storyline was going :lol:

Not liking Tariq's progression

Angela and the guy obsessed woth Ghost is bringing the show down

Ghost has to have something in his back pocket because he looking stupid. I dont care to see him and Tommy being divided again. Just get him back in the game already

Last edited:
It really is, and unnecessary. Dudes was tighter than ever yesterday. Then this ***** got the nerve to pat herself on the back at the end of the ep "weeee I did it again!"

Man they beat the HELL out of Tommy.

Dude is walking around with a stich on his brow? And Walking? Dude is walking? 
roll.gif
Man it better be weeks later not "tomorrow"

Back
Top Bottom