POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Has there ever been a series where the ENTIRE cast is the antagonist?

MV5BNDZiMTc2MTAtOGVhNC00OGFjLTk0NTEtYzg3N2RlMWZjMGRkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTMxODk2OTU@._V1_.jpg

We clowning on Tasha for Silva dipping but really it was Ghost that ****ed up the play.

He threaten Silva, and when Silva asked about Tariq he played it off. Silva a lame but he did the smart thing by dipping.

Mannn Tommy took this episode. Popped up in the whip tho had me dyin....

Why LaLa ain’t show the goods tho? I was disappointed.

Angela tryna be hard tho wantin to take out Mox but I don’t think it’ll come down to that.

Ms Terressi hittin tommy mom wit the “my son” line was a killer. She hard for that...

We clowning on Tasha for Silva dipping but really it was Ghost that ****ed up the play.

He threaten Silva, and when Silva asked about Tariq he played it off. Silva a lame but he did the smart thing by dipping.

Silver was never gonna go along with that. Dude was hired to get ghost off but never even committed to it, he was more concerned with Ghost past and telling him how he knew he wasnt a good dude and basically killed Greg.

He all about that high road ish. He may like Tasha but he aint bout that life. Like Ghost said to Tasha, you think he was gonna take a gun for you (something like that)

Then Tasha talkin bout she gonna take the fall then Ghost like no if anyone is then its me. On some anything you can do i can do better bull :lol:

Kanan playing chess on everyone :lol:
Angela starting to come to the dark side :evil:
Tommy talks too much around Teresi :smh:
Terry dipped wit the quickness :lol:
That assassination was TRASH btw, how u head of a cartel & go out like a dummy :smh:
Dre still alive :smh:
Also still waiting for Ghost to start doing Ghost things |l

Kanan playing chess on everyone :lol:
Angela starting to come to the dark side :evil:
Tommy talks too much around Teresi :smh:
Terry dipped wit the quickness :lol:
That assassination was TRASH btw, how u head of a cartel & go out like a dummy :smh:
Dre still alive :smh:
Also still waiting for Ghost to start doing Ghost things |l

ghost simpin and getting played and looking silly...

ghost never stopped doing ghost things bruv

2018-08-13_16-30-33.png

Yeah he didn't even cash the check she gave him awhile back. I don't think he was going to lie for her regardless of what Ghost did.

Kanan is slowly putting the pieces together like I hope he would since season 1.

Last edited:
James dumbass really said, "If anyone goes down for my family, it's gonna be ME!" to Tasha, in front of Angela. Dude out here being extra goofy. Cant even call him Ghost anymore, he's James now. Ghost dead.

Why is it necessary for people to kiss their dogs in the mouth? :sick::smh:

Man.. I was thinking to myself, "I'm dumpin the load off in that cougar every time" then she went and swapped spit with her dog :sick::stoneface:

Y’all for this Kanan come up? He ruins almost every scene he’s in. I can’t help but laugh every time I see him. Also his character is a real life grand theft auto character, he teleports from upstate to manhattan in seconds. I think the only way to make it interesting is to make him Tariq’s dad somehow. Should flip Ghost back to the old Ghost. Tommy’s dad is gonna switch up on the feds, he’s gonna end up feeling bad or his puffy faced wife is gonna tell Tommy and he’s gonna kill him.

Y’all for this Kanan come up? He ruins almost every scene he’s in. I can’t help but laugh every time I see him. Also his character is a real life grand theft auto character, he teleports from upstate to manhattan in seconds. I think the only way to make it interesting is to make him Tariq’s dad somehow. Should flip Ghost back to the old Ghost. Tommy’s dad is gonna switch up on the feds, he’s gonna end up feeling bad or his puffy faced wife is gonna tell Tommy and he’s gonna kill him.

I'm 100% for the Kanan come up. Been rooting for him since day 1.

Back
Top Bottom