POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

:lol: nothing was spoiled
It's not like we sat here and discussed how the scene came about :lol:

I wanna see if anyone rocks Frigo this season

You dudes have no chill

Anyway the way sean looked at Tasha like he was gonna kill her lol.

Also like someone else said, i would have at least hit that stripper from the back. Did we get a name on her?

Was it really that big of deal? End of the day they just tatas. Right

I can't front...they ain't anything special...but at least finally that boy became a man...

This is how it always is, at the end of the day they are just ****. We've seen em before, and in some cases have had better looking ones to suck and grab on. It's just the hype of them belonging to a celebrity that draws so much attention.

That Tasha diss was the final nail in the coffin. Shawn about to be on some shady stuff now. Ghost might have a new enemy lol.

Before that diss, I saw Sean as having some level of loyalty to Ghost and Tasha in some way just in case 50 got out of pocket. Now, :smh: dude is off the reservation. Since it has been spoiled who LaLa actually did it with, {I thought it was 50's character}. I'm wondering how he stepped to her and when? That revenge G is something else. Dude was walking around like a school boy in puppy love, now he on some Macdaddy **** :lol:

I havent seen the clip yet, I'll wait til next week since it's been confirmed I'm not missing much.

the news of this scene was in mainstream media for months.....been talked about in this thread for weeks

nothing was "spoiled"

The scene was talked about, but the person involved wasn't. That in itself is the spoiler. I'm sure many of us had different theories on who the dude was. The fact that it is Sean of all people says alot about the relationship between him and Tasha, and now Tasha and her homegirl. A lot of drama can, and will come from this revelation. You know how ****** like they pillow talk.

those tatas wasn't quite what I was expecting but sill nice though. Them sweet milk chocolate areolas :tongue: :wow: :evil:.

They never are, we big them up in our mind. When in reality we've probably had better.

:rofl:

Last edited:
If people can't see the subliminal Power message, they are a little slow.

The woman are the only one that hold power in this show. This dudes are soft as hell for some P.

That scene with Tommy I'm bed with dumb as Holly was pitiful.

This dude Ghost refusing to believe Angela is not after them, more pitiful.

If people can't see the subliminal Power message, they are a little slow.

The woman are the only one that hold power in this show. This dudes are soft as hell for some P.

That scene with Tommy I'm bed with dumb as Holly was pitiful.

This dude Ghost refusing to believe Angela is not after them, more pitiful.

Very true, Power of the P*****y. Tommy continues to irk me by siding with Holly. Covering for her when she steals from your "sister", telling her about the biz and she yaps her gums off right away. Now he tells her about the attempted murder on Ghost :smh:. These guys made it so long not falling for games, now all of a sudden they lost all their knowledge of the game and the pitfalls that come with it.

As for Ghost, things add up to that but for the wrong reasons. Did Tommy tell him Angela mentioned Ghost by name? If so, then he needs to take that more seriously. Whether she knows who Ghost really is or not isn't the main problem. The fact she knows of the existence of a person named Ghost is the problem. He needs to either keep close tabs on her keeping the enemy close, or cut her *** loose for real for real.

Last edited:
Very true, Power of the P*****y. Tommy continues to irk me by siding with Holly. Covering for her when she steals from your "sister", telling her about the biz and she yaps her gums off right away. Now he tells her about the attempted murder on Ghost :smh:. These guys made it so long not falling for games, now all of a sudden they lost all their knowledge of the game and the pitfalls that come with it.

As for Ghost, things add up to that but for the wrong reasons. Did Tommy tell him Angela mentioned Ghost by name? If so, then he needs to take that more seriously. Whether she knows who Ghost really is or not isn't the main problem. The fact she knows of the existence of a person named Ghost is the problem. He needs to either keep close tabs on her keeping the enemy close, or cut her *** loose for real for real.
I just gave examples of the two main stars man.

Look at Nomar, dead because of young p.

Anibal, kill by a woman.

RUIZ, almost killed because of P.

Tasha playing Ghost driver because of the P.

Tasha having Ghost nuts because of a P.

The FBI dude giving all kind of information because of the P.

Rollan killed because Ghost knew about his main P.

Etc etc etc .....

Bruh, this joint is pathetic ...

Anibal, kill by a woman.

Etc etc etc .....

Yeah show's real name should be ***** is power

Anibal, kill by a woman.

Etc etc etc .....

View media item 1591077

Finally we getting somewhere :pimp:

Right. Things are gonna go in a different direction. Those Miami views tho.

50 said the writer is already on season 5 so it'll be interesting where this season goes knowing there are not plotlines.

Last edited:
Right. Things are gonna go in a different direction. Those Miami views tho.

50 said the writer is already on season 5 so it'll be interesting where this season goes knowing there are not plotlines.
season 5??????

bruh, the only way I see this:

Angela discover Jamie is Ghost and she's so in love with Ghost that they start working together to take out all the competition. Killing, snitching, passing valuable information to convict, etc.

Tommy somehow is afraid for his life and teams up with Kennan and they go to war with Ghost ...

Stern is probably going to take some blame in this drug business or be killed ... etc ...

I've been avoiding this thread cause I haven't seen the newest episode..

But 50 was on the breakfast club and said its probly going to go 7 seasons.
It's currently starz #1 show.
So they're definitely not cancelling it

Kanan is definitely outta control, but I blame that whole fiasco on Tommy. How you let this man involve himself in business that has nothing to do with him? This ain't the old days, man.

I can see Tommy self destructing. I have a feeling he's gonna get himself caught between K and Ghost, plus whatever the Feds are going to throw at him. Will be very, very, interesting.

Episode was lit :pimp: ...tommy, 50 , that FBI agent Angela used to smash tho :smh:

And look at d wade becoming a man :lol:

Episode 3 opinionated review

*and yes, I got my shearling on layaway right now as we speak :lol:

First off, there was way too much sex in this episode :lol:

Ghost is WHIPPED..that Boricua box got him on cloud 9...as soon as Angela mentioned Tommy and "Ghost", he should've clapped her right then and there. I know yall peeped the crazy side of Angie in this episode. She dead said "there is no going back now" you bugging...she would catch these hot slugs if I was ghost.

Kanan is a hot boy. Can't believe son clapped up lil cease/lil 50 like that. He's been out 2 episodes and already caught 2 bodies :smh: and to top it off, I think he might smash Tasha. I notice they be giving each other looks. 50 is gonna **** her in his frigo.

Sean was looking right this episode. I see they trynna give son a new role on this show. Finally my guy is getting some play. Tasha getting jealous now :lol: :lol:. I can honestly say that I think that Tasha would top sean off just because she thinks that he don't want it no more.

And isn't Tasha's son the same kid from John Q??? Does that lil man not age?

Episode 3 opinionated review

*and yes, I got my shearling on layaway right now as we speak :lol:

First off, there was way too much sex in this episode :lol:

Ghost is WHIPPED..that Boricua box got him on cloud 9...as soon as Angela mentioned Tommy and "Ghost", he should've clapped her right then and there. I know yall peeped the crazy side of Angie in this episode. She dead said "there is no going back now" you bugging...she would catch these hot slugs if I was ghost.

Kanan is a hot boy. Can't believe son clapped up lil cease/lil 50 like that. He's been out 2 episodes and already caught 2 bodies :smh: and to top it off, I think he might smash Tasha. I notice they be giving each other looks. 50 is gonna **** her in his frigo.

Sean was looking right this episode. I see they trynna give son a new role on this show. Finally my guy is getting some play. Tasha getting jealous now :lol: :lol:. I can honestly say that I think that Tasha would top sean off just because she thinks that he don't want it no more.

And isn't Tasha's son the same kid from John Q??? Does that lil man not age?

All of that :smokin

I told my wife he had to smoke her right then and there when she asked if Tommy went by Ghost

That is a slick move he pulled with that club owner down in MIA too for in the future when his landlord defaults to beat Stern to the punch. I'm guessing MIA owner won't have all the money so Ghost will be majority owner in that venture and become a "mini Stern" in that sense.

50 is definitely a wild dude on that show :lol:
I'm guessing he took Lil Cease/Lil 50 out and have Ghost and Tommy take it back since it was on loan. Then convince them to let him run that turf for them, and that will be his in to start the hostile takeover attempt.

Episode was FLAMES.

SPOILER ALERT!!!

My dude Shawn aka DWADE finally about to get some play :pimp:
Her actually revealing herself to Ghost :wow:
Ghost finding out rolla didn't hire the assassin breezy :wow:

You can tell she was on to Ghost a little when they got back at the end. I think she knows she made a mistake telling him.
***** gonna be crazy now :wow:

Just keeps getting more and more entertaining each episode. :pimp:

Another W in the books for 50 with this show. :pimp:

Last edited:
Episode was FLAMES.

SPOILER ALERT!!!

You can tell she was on to Ghost a little when they got back at the end. I think she knows she made a mistake telling him
:pimp:

I THOUGHT THE SAME THING

Everything was all good until Ghost came back from chasing that assassin chick. Once he came back, I felt like Angela was giving him the cold shoulder.

Back
Top Bottom