POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Only 5 more days until we see LaLa's ta tas! 
nthat.gif

Not that big of a reach, that thought also came across my mind when 50 kept meeting with his lawyer and they were describing how he got caught and arrested. It was such a thing and intricate detail that got him locked. And who do we know is the King of the little details?

If anyone can recall the convo between 50 and his lawyer, help me out

Tasha might be the one behind that , trust me on this.
I think either Ghost, Tasha, or Tommy was involved with Kanan aka 50 getting locked up. I remember that scene I believe he had a broken tail light on his car and he had stuff in the car with him. Ended up being a technicality (illegal search?) and that is how he got off. I'm pretty sure its not Tommy based on his quick acceptance of Kanan and probably Ghost, Tasha or both of them that had involvement in that.

Tasha seems like the type to do anything to make sure her man is on top, even if it means to take it the rear.

it's all this.

you guys didn't see the way Ghost and Tasha looked at each other when Kanan said something like you guys did better without me than with me?

For real for real, it doesn't even make sense why 50 wants to destroy Ghost from the inside out. I feel there's a story left out.

In addition, Ghost in an episode said something along the lines that 50 is coming back home to no work, no money and he didn't want him to come home to no son.

I TOTALLY forgot about this. And I caught it when he said it last season. Why would dude come home to no money?

ghost is whipped man. Like I get it..but man..

Is it just just me or is Ghost kinda acting with Angela. It's like he smiles and gives the sweet talk then when they hug he makes a serious face. That part on the balcony and the hotel scene when they were talking about Tommy.

I said a few pages back that **** could go in a lot of different directions and this was one of the reasons. One second he's crying then he gives a stone cold look into the camera :lol:

Last edited:
Anyone know why Ghost said "I don't understand" mid stroke with Angela? What didnt he understand? He ain't understand why that box so wet or something? :lol:

I think he said I don't want this to end? That's what I caught

I get the feeling Ghost is just playing her close. I remember the scene when he walks into Angela's apartment for the first time after Tommy tells him she's a fed. It's like he started plotting right from then.

**** can go so many ways lol

I get the feeling Ghost is just playing her close. I remember the scene when he walks into Angela's apartment for the first time after Tommy tells him she's a fed. It's like he started plotting right from then.

i was thinking the same thing, he's playing her, he's extremely calculated in his moves.

Always felt this way

i was thinking the same thing, he's playing her, he's extremely calculated in his moves.

He is definitely playing her. The moment he said something like "so baby, how was work today?" Was the exact moment he started to control the situation.

Bruh, when pink shoes was dying I was like stop calling him a pendejo and just spill out Kanaan already!
It woulda been madness!! I know not having her say it gives the show more options but as viewer I was
just like come onnnn man! :lol:

Always felt this way
He is definitely playing her. The moment he said something like "so baby, how was work today?" Was the exact moment he started to control the situation.
Yea I thought that this was a given. He isn't confused or anything. He is just playing up to her so that she won't suspect anything (even though we see that is slowly fading).

His real feelings/emotions are what they are when he hugs her and gives the stone face.

He was murdering the {} out of anger and frustration over the situation. That is why when she was like "Jaime?! Are you ok?!," when he was killing it, and he just put on that front and said "I just don't want it to end."

FlyNY definitely comes through with the random endings to his comments
laugh.gif

Always felt this way

Yea I thought that this was a given. He isn't confused or anything. He is just playing up to her so that she won't suspect anything (even though we see that is slowly fading).

His real feelings/emotions are what they are when he hugs her and gives the stone face.

He was murdering the {} out of anger and frustration over the situation. That is why when she was like "Jaime?! Are you ok?!," when he was killing it, and he just put on that front and said "I just don't want it to end."

FlyNY definitely comes through with the random endings to his comments :lol:

Seeing her with Knox then seeing the call from Knox got him feeling some type of way too.

Last edited:
I don't think they're gonna kill Angie off, feel like that's a stretch.

Kinda feel like Angie might get tied up with Ghost and send Knox to check Tommy out and Tommy is gonna kill Knox

Back
Top Bottom