POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

- 2Bit just walking around showing face asking where the freshmen dorms? :stoneface:

- The convenience of characters just running into each other, talking aloud and doing illegal activity in plain sight to further the plot is lazy :stoneface:

- Riq is too busy, so im mad and gonna expose all the business? Yeah you make an excellent drug dealer.

- Conflict being created due to miscommunications is getting old. Why can’t Riq just explain why he’s doing xyz? How is saying someone tried to kill me so I can’t or I need an extra 24k so ima move coke so difficult:smh: They know you’re a dealer. If they wanted to end you they could’ve already.

‘Ole Riq, came a long way from addiction (broke the cycle), and calling Ray Ray.....”Way Way”

3ED5FAE4-ADFA-4016-801A-9384969C3EE0.jpeg

:pimp:

I was watching the episode like this, last night:

995B8830-4E40-4C92-8ECE-F7442CBDC62C.jpeg

Fan service. I’m so PROUD of the prince that was promised.

9BA52814-234D-4D0A-815B-01D7CE7389D6.jpeg

Even Courtney cannot ruin or stop the sheer FORCE🔥 🤴🏾 .

This show, has by far the worst continuity, writing, sequencing, logic and retcon of anything I’ve ever seen. And It is not intentional, which at this point makes for top tier humor. Incredible.

The 3 dudes hating on Tariq, are the worst kind too. The super square....who just a flat out bish. The teacher, a supposed mentor figure...feeling threatened cuz his pen game trash, and he don’t got youth or husssssle like Tariq. And a emotional street *****, that wanna take him off because his mom showed the young man Tariq, with no parents or even a home some love.

That’s a different kind of hatred. Like BOOSIE say on GLAD, they “Hypmatized by hatred” :smh:.

They going rue the day they ever thought bout doing Riq sum bad.

-Guap’s jacket kept distracting me. I felt like he was going to bust out a moonwalk at any moment. That **** was sparkly.

-Why didn't Courtney get Sir 2-Bit Poitier his own show? He steals the scene every time. I had to pause and walk away after he told Lauren, "Oh--Don't tell him I'm here. It's a surprise :D"

Instead of writing about power in relationships, I’m going to investigate the power of relationships. The ones I saw growing up ended in death. And the only ones I’ve ever been in were built on lies. I didn’t think they could work, I wrote them off entirely. But there’s one person who’s changing my mind. She cares. We connect. I wouldn’t even be in Canonical Studies without her to be honest…

Only problem is she’s got this square for a boyfriend who shows up all the time. But she chose me over him. Being here at Stansfield has been a big change in that respect for me. I never really had too many close friends growing up because trust has always been a hard thing for me to give. Parents Week is coming soon and the fact that neither of are going to be able to come only makes me think more about my own relationships with them. Things they did wrong.

Things I did wrong. Things that were beyond my control. But after seeing how open and inclusive everyone is here. I see things differently now, I bounced between so many schools growing up, I don’t think I ever gave any of the people at those schools the chance to have a relationship with me.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level: 4.9!!)

Update:

Readability Consensus
Based on (7) readability formulas, we have scored your text:

Grade Level: 6
Reading Level: easy to read.
Reader's Age: 10-11 yrs. olds (Fifth and Sixth graders)

Last edited:
-Guap’s jacket kept distracting me. I felt like he was going to bust out a moonwalk at any moment. That **** was sparkly.

-Why didn't Courtney get Sir 2-Bit Poitier his own show? He steals the scene every time. I had to pause and walk away after he told Lauren, "Oh--Don't tell him I'm here. It's a surprise :D"

Instead of writing about power in relationships, I’m going to investigate the power of relationships. The ones I saw growing up ended in death. And the only ones I’ve ever been in were built on lies. I didn’t think they could work, I wrote them off entirely. But there’s one person who’s changing my mind. She cares. We connect. I wouldn’t even be in Canonical Studies without her to be honest…

Only problem is she’s got this square for a boyfriend who shows up all the time. But she chose me over him. Being here at Stansfield has been a big change in that respect for me. I never really had too many close friends growing up because trust has always been a hard thing for me to give. Parents Week is coming soon and the fact that neither of are going to be able to come only makes me think more about my own relationships with them. Things they did wrong.

Things I did wrong. Things that were beyond my control. But after seeing how open and inclusive everyone is here. I see things differently now, I bounced between so many schools growing up, I don’t think I ever gave any of the people at those schools the chance to have a relationship with me.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level: 4.9!!)

Update:

Readability Consensus
Based on (7) readability formulas, we have scored your text:

Grade Level: 6
Reading Level: easy to read.
Reader's Age: 10-11 yrs. olds (Fifth and Sixth graders)
Info on sparkly jacket? :lol:

Nah I def enjoyed 2Bit this episode :rofl:

when Tariq spotted son with the volt colored off whites he knew some **** was up :lol:. Bruh was scary as hell just staring at him

GTG guys SLP sequin teddy Jacket :pimp:.Wardrobe and stylist crew doing work on Power.

when Cain was being talked to crazy on text message and finding out the hit failed :lol:

Nah I def enjoyed 2Bit this episode :rofl:

when Tariq spotted son with the volt colored off whites he knew some **** was up :lol:. Bruh was scary as hell just staring at him

GTG guys SLP sequin teddy Jacket :pimp:.Wardrobe and stylist crew doing work on Power.

when Cain was being talked to crazy on text message and finding out the hit failed :lol:

2Bit takin a pic of his dead homie after they asked “Is it done?” and he replied “Yup” was top tier savagery :lol:

Back
Top Bottom