POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

dude come on .... You have hundreds of dudes, have one of them go to town.

That's just bringing unnecessary heat and stifles him further.

How's it going to look after there was already a shooting at the club if his partner goes "missing" or is killed?

You sounding like Tommy right now.

Ghost going to get his back playing the white collar game which is the only way.

That's just bringing unnecessary heat and stifles him further.

How's it going to look after there was already a shooting at the club if his partner goes "missing" or is killed?

You sounding like Tommy right now.

Ghost going to get his back playing the white collar game which is the only way.
lol ... True, but realistically speaking, you get invited to a party with the high socialites and they are in a free for all orgy, homosexually activities, adultery, etc and you say hold up I don't want to bring more great? **** that m... I would of had my club back plus capita for more.

Ghost can't bring that street **** to Kantos :stoneface:

You trying to get dude hemmed up
dude come on .... You have hundreds of dudes, have one of them go to town.

Thats what I was saying. But Ghost is trying to turn his life around as you see on the show. He making legit moves trying to learn how to do business and beat snakes at their own game without muscling up on folks.

Thats why Tasha and Tommy keep saying old Ghost would've did this, that, and the third. But he's turning a new leaf.

Holly needs to get clapped.

No if and buts about it.

Tommy is a Simp, just when I thought he was turning it around ... He was ready to murk Tasha but will let Holy ride.

Girl just have loose lips ...
Facts

Tommy & Jamie both already knew she had loose lips

She should have been gone the first time she called Jamie "Ghost"

Now the cat and mouse games begins. Holy's gonna get the business end of a .45

Ghost is gonna end up murking a lotta people before the end of this season

Maaaaaaan ghost acting like a real ***** right now :smh:
And holly ol thieving *** :smh:
Am I the only one who read the plot synopsis on Wikipedia :lol:
Also there's this streaming website in Australia called Stan
Supposedly all the episodes are there :nerd:

I'm know I don't wanna see no wiki links or spoilers in this thread.

That moment when Holly called Angela a dumb b*tch and told her that she was f*cking Ghost this whole time ...then watching Angela come to the realization that Jamie is Ghost, was one of those mind blowing moments.

I'm know I don't wanna see no wiki links or spoilers in this thread.

That moment when Holly called Angela a dumb b*tch and told her that she was f*cking Ghost this whole time ...then watching Angela come to the realization that Jamie is Ghost, was one of those mind blowing moments.
yea that scene was epic 

just watched the scene when greg saw them.....my dude got stiff and just turned back to the car 
roll.gif

that gotta be a real life sick moment 

just watched the scene when greg saw them.....my dude got stiff and just turned back to the car :rofl:

that gotta be a real life sick moment 
Dawg! Officer simp was too hurt. Hopped out that car juiced wit the wine in hand gettin ready to sweet talk back in those sweet yambs, then seein her hugged up wit who he juuus questioned.
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Maaaaaaan ghost acting like a real ***** right now
mean.gif

And holly ol thieving ***
mean.gif

Am I the only one who read the plot synopsis on Wikipedia
laugh.gif

Also there's this streaming website in Australia called Stan
Supposedly all the episodes are there
nerd.gif
WHat? For real? PM me, I honestly can't wait. 

do ya really wanna do like game of thrones watch the 4 episodes then have nuthin to do for the rest of the season talk about not having self discipline lol

Word lol, and some cats don't know how to keep they lips closed, end up spilling the beans in this whole thread

Ima be hella mad if some no discipline having *** dude comes in here and ruins it for everybody. I don't wanna have to stop coming in the thread.

But damn, Angela's ankles tho :lol:

Holly won't make it past the next episode. She can't. She isn't a big enough piece to survive all the snake stuff she's been doin. And the thing is, she is a live moment w/ manipulation type chick, she doesn't really think about the consequences of her actions. Angela's emotions gon give her up w/ Ghost, she won't be able to play the role anymore now that she knows.

Another thing, she think that she's smart but anybody w/ half of a mind would've lawyered up once they started getting too in depth in that room.

Been so caught up with work I only got a chance to watch last week's ep right now...wow...crazy ep...
I'm really feeling the writers (and actors) work here, cause she stepping it up with every episode and not getting corny. So many little moments that were nice touches

-Angela's boss being the son of a college professor after he played Holly
-Angela talkin bout a woman will do anything for the man she loves
-Ghost still prioritizing his family, running out to go and see his son
-Stern offering a swing, then inviting James for a swingers party
-Tommy calling the cops to the heist to make it look like a deal gone bad instead of just straight jackin everyone
-I really liked the fact that Kanan, Dwade and Lala were left out of this ep, so the other story lines could progress

I aint gonna lie, that ep had me hyped by the end of it, and not much out there is really gettin me hyped like this.

As much as i yelled out "GHOST NEEDS TO GO RAMSEY SNOW ON THAT BROAD" I know for sure she'll stick around for a few more eps. Stuff still gotta unravel with Tommy first.

Last edited:
That's pretty realistic though, the grounding for seeing pops.
Men and Women use the kids and take ish out on the kids when they are salty at the ex.

That divorce/infidelity life.
Be safe, don't get married

Back
Top Bottom