POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

I was actually surprised:

they let him get shot, but of ofcourse he was right back up and moving like it didnt even happen the rest of the episode smh.

With so much debt to various groups, about time someone took Jenard's Lambo truck as collateral!

mike-tenay.gif

Yeah I'm done with Force. The 2 brothers are boring. The swole one don't add nothing to the show, now the younger brother turned into Pookey. Tommy brother moist but he got a son, Tommy's mother all over the place. The Irish dude and his kids I don't care about.

And this gotta be a industry joke with them having 3 cast members from the Chi on here with Force being based in Chicago.:lol:

That was crazy what Jenard was doing after taking that hit of heroin. He’s down bad this season.

Stone Cold Killer Tommy sending goofy slip up texts was crazy too.

These two goofy women risking their decent professions for these 2 hobo brothers is crazy.

Damn, this show sucks.

It’s not so much that the show sucks, the **** is uninspiring af.

These characters are dull AF. Should’ve kept Lilliana alive.

Since when did Tommy ever need confirmation or to be “sure” in order to kill someone?

I just don't think Tommy is intriguing enough to be a lead. He's a great side character.

We need Riq back on the screen. Maybe have him and Weebray pop up in Chicago to help out Uncle Tommy.

I just don't think Tommy is intriguing enough to be a lead. He's a great side character.

We need Riq back on the screen. Maybe have him and Weebray pop up in Chicago to help out Uncle Tommy.

i agree with your first part. i also feel like some supporting roles at times should be expanded to a larger main role. Did tommy have enough juice and power (no pun intended) to lead a show? I think he did and i think chicago was/is a good place, however the writing and storylines for tommy and the other characters is just off. Like risveryown risveryown said tho…they most certainly should have kept lilianna alive as his sidekick or Gloria as his girl

I almost forgot. That Jenard **** was out. of. pocket. Between that and licking Lilliana scar last season he gotta go.

Back
Top Bottom