POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

blow-mind-mind-blown.gif

Ronnie definitely got that Gus Fring energy. The stone cold approach. Awkward, OCD, all the way down to dressing like Gus. They should do some flashback scenes of his life before prison. The scene with Juliana he was just sitting there like he wasn't even feeling it, she was damn near explaining sex to him.

I'm down the rabbit hole (pause)

:emoji_thinking: :emoji_thinking:

Kanan is not 17 years older than Ghost, they are close-ish in age. Kanan is no more than 5-7 years older than Ghost, if that. Meaning Lou would have a kid in the show as well.

There’s next to no logic in this theory whatsoever.

Other than #BecausePower of course.

Kanan is not 17 years older than Ghost, they are close-ish in age. Kanan is no more than 5-7 years older than Ghost, if that. Meaning Lou would have a kid in the show as well.

There’s next to no logic in this theory whatsoever.

Other than #BecausePower of course.

That's what the theory said, he got a son out there already. It's a reach but the stuff about Ghost father being a alcoholic and owning bars and clubs make you think.

Been rewatching the series, Ghost personality shift made sense because he started drinking heavy. That first season, Tasha & Tommy make subtle comments about is Ghost drinking again, subtlely making it sound like he had a drinking problem before we’re introfuced to him.

And then as things start spiraling out of control, he’s drinking more and more so he’s not the same level headed methodical guy we meet in Episode 1.

Plus he just never grieved Raina’s death.

The issue was he was trying to go legit and even running for office. So it really made no sense.

He was more off the block at the beginning.

The issue was he was trying to go legit and even running for office. So it really made no sense.

He was more off the block at the beginning.

He was trying to but that man never had a chance to take a deep breath. Him being off the block doesn’t negate his vices and sucumbing to them.

I forgot half these things happened until doing this rewatch

Ghost finally “wins” and gets out the game at the end of Season 1 only to get shot at by Pink Boots effectively closing down Truth and ruining his business relationship with that white woman.

Comes back having to work with Simon Stern and reporting to Kantos. Finds out Rolla wasn’t actually responsible for everything. Learns Angie is a fed investigating Tommy & his criminal empire. Tommy & Tasha think he’s trying to set up Tommy to take the fall. Angie finds out he’s actually Ghost and he potentially tanks her entire career to save Tommy. Kanan gets out of jail, Shawn is sleeping with Tasha, and they try to kill Ghost. Ghost thinks he kills Kanan. Holly pops back up furthering the divide between Ghost & Tommy since Ghost paid her to go away.

Ghost “wins” again and now owns 3 clubs. Lobos puts a hit on his life. Ghost finally moves in with Angie, he thinks he’s legit now. Holly puts a hit out on Ghost. Ghost was seconds away from being murdered in front of his son. Ghost helps Tommy bury Holly. They finally kill Lobos thinking they’re free. Jokes on him, his security detail reveals themselves to be Milan & his goons. Now he’s back in the drug game again. He has to break up with Angie for her safety. And this is when Ghost starts drinking more in order to find out where Milan’s warehouse is located as a means to find a way out. Fast forward, they kill Milan, Ghost secures the Angela Bassett expansion deal. He thinks he wins again only to be arressted by a vindictive Angie for Greg’s murder that he actually didn’t commit.

This is only the halfway mark of the series. I would’ve become a raging short tempered alcoholic too. The part that bothered me the most watching all of this is how time and time again, Ghost always put Tommy & Tasha’s safety & freedom first but they continuously doubt where his loyalty lies. Which was understandable considering how much he micromanaged them and lied to them.

That theory about Ronnie and Defcon looking like it might have legs. Snaps and Pop said Defcon wasn't messing with women and Ronnie definitely don't like coochie.

Plus Ronnie’s love affair with Kanan. It’s like the son he and defcon “could”never have :lol: :lol: :lol:

But the irony of Detective Howard being his dad :lol:

Jukebox should have beat up Crystal

Kanan trusted Ronnie to talk to the social service lady?

Did Ronnie even get to hit that first? I guess she had a thing for the serial killer type.

Can Raq put a bullet in Lou already.

Man, I assume anyone that works for the press, reporters, writers, etc are the police.

Their literal job is to talk and write investigative stories for the most part. Especially a white guy who’s hanging with a drug dealer.

Gerald literally looks like he cops from Marvin:lol: :lol:

And Marvin has never disclosed his job description with Gerald.

In the drug game, any black man serving a white guy has always been grounds for getting told on. Some dudes around my way wouldn’t be caught dead selling to a white dude.

Marvin out here having breakfast with him and his daughters :lol: :lol:

Perhaps I’m misremembering but weren’t Marvin & Gerald in the same support group and that was their connection to each other

Yes same anger management group that he was mandated for when he resisted questioning/arrest in season 1.

What happened to Howard needing a new heart or whatever :rofl:

This what I mean when I say people be giving the power writers too much credit for all these elaborate theories. They don’t even remember the storylines themselves

I believe it was a kidney transplant

Marvin got shot in the season finale, opening scene he’s gushing blood out the abdomen. Now all of sudden, he’s healed. These writers are ridiculous

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom