Pray for this dude

images

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Really sad to hear.

The cynical side of me questions why you would fly again after losing family members. Is it pilot error? It is being cheap when you go buy a used plane? bad luck. One crash is too many for me. I'd drive from there on out.
RIP

But why would any one fly in those single engine planes? Like ten celebrities have died in crashes and I always hear news stories of those things taking dives.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Really sad to hear.

The cynical side of me questions why you would fly again after losing family members. Is it pilot error? It is being cheap when you go buy a used plane? bad luck. One crash is too many for me. I'd drive from there on out.
RIP

But why would any one fly in those single engine planes? Like ten celebrities have died in crashes and I always hear news stories of those things taking dives.

turrible... jus turrible

his pops was an AWFUL pilot...

how you kill your family... twice

Darwinsim... bet this kid never rides an airplane again but dies inna car crash
30t6p3b.gif

turrible... jus turrible

his pops was an AWFUL pilot...

how you kill your family... twice

Darwinsim... bet this kid never rides an airplane again but dies inna car crash
30t6p3b.gif

my dad is getting his pilot's license any day now and this is a fear i have...

my heart goes out to that kid...i couldn't imagine...

my dad is getting his pilot's license any day now and this is a fear i have...

my heart goes out to that kid...i couldn't imagine...

I can't help but get angry atthe father. Once I can understand, but twice? I can't even begin to imagine what he must be going through.

I can't help but get angry atthe father. Once I can understand, but twice? I can't even begin to imagine what he must be going through.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

why are we blaming the dad when we know NOTHING about the accident?
On those private owned planes Im sure its the pilots duty to make sure the plane isnt weighed down by too much weight, everything is in proper working order, etc....seems in this case that wasnt what happened

On those private owned planes Im sure its the pilots duty to make sure the plane isnt weighed down by too much weight, everything is in proper working order, etc....seems in this case that wasnt what happened

Originally Posted by JayHood23

From: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ears-survived-smash-killed-wife-children.html

A federal report into the 2003 crash found inaccurate pre-flight planning resulted in the plane not having enough fuel.

The National Transportation Safety Board also ruled that a utility pole the airplane hit during its forced landing, a low ceiling and dark night also contributed to the crash.

But Dr Bojrab said his friend disputed the report's findings, believing equipment failure caused the crash.

He said: 'When he crashed, it was an inferno, which makes you wonder how he could have been out of gas.'

Back
Top Bottom