Pray for this dude

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I can't help but get angry and the father. Once I can understand, but twice? I can't even begin to imagine what he must be going through.

The father died in the latest crash but I get what your're saying. 

Two crashes in a 8 year span for one pilot can't blame it solely on mechanical problems.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Yikes, RIP to the family.
30t6p3b.gif

I can't help but get angry and the father. Once I can understand, but twice? I can't even begin to imagine what he must be going through.

Two crashes in a 8 year span for one pilot can't blame it solely on mechanical problems.

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Originally Posted by CWrite78

why are we blaming the dad when we know NOTHING about the accident?
On those private owned planes Im sure its the pilots duty to make sure the plane isnt weighed down by too much weight, everything is in proper working order, etc....seems in this case that wasnt what happened
From: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ears-survived-smash-killed-wife-children.html

A federal report into the 2003 crash found inaccurate pre-flight planning resulted in the plane not having enough fuel.

The National Transportation Safety Board also ruled that a utility pole the airplane hit during its forced landing, a low ceiling and dark night also contributed to the crash.

But Dr Bojrab said his friend disputed the report's findings, believing equipment failure caused the crash.

He said: 'When he crashed, it was an inferno, which makes you wonder how he could have been out of gas.'

Originally Posted by gConquer

Condolences goes out to him. This kid is meant to be on this earth for a reason

Hopefully he makes the most out of it... He is truly blessed...RIP to his family

Originally Posted by gConquer

Condolences goes out to him. This kid is meant to be on this earth for a reason

Hopefully he makes the most out of it... He is truly blessed...RIP to his family

Yea I meant what the kid just be going through. If he survives this it could either make him stronger or completely cripple his soul. I hope he'll be ok.

Yea I meant what the kid just be going through. If he survives this it could either make him stronger or completely cripple his soul. I hope he'll be ok.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Absolutely tragic,can't even wrap my mind around that scenario
frown.gif

Hope the dude's gonna be okay,my prayers are with him so that he can find the strength to overcome this,again 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Absolutely tragic,can't even wrap my mind around that scenario
frown.gif

Hope the dude's gonna be okay,my prayers are with him so that he can find the strength to overcome this,again 
tired.gif

I really can't blame the dad at this point. Who knows what happened up there. That said, I can see how it would be easy to deduct that he's to blame since he was piloting 2 planes that went down. But until further info is known, blaming the kid's dad seems kind of wrong, IMO.

Sometimes the seemingly impossible happens.

I really can't blame the dad at this point. Who knows what happened up there. That said, I can see how it would be easy to deduct that he's to blame since he was piloting 2 planes that went down. But until further info is known, blaming the kid's dad seems kind of wrong, IMO.

Sometimes the seemingly impossible happens.

Originally Posted by CoolNClutch

Sad. He lost his entire family...that is some cursed @+%%. This is why I would never mess with those small planes. Roberto Clemente, JFK Jr, Aaliyah, etc.
a Douglas DC-7 is not a small plane.

I feel terrible for this kid, his whole family is gone. Hope he pulls through the adversity and succeeds in the Big 10.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by CoolNClutch

Sad. He lost his entire family...that is some cursed @+%%. This is why I would never mess with those small planes. Roberto Clemente, JFK Jr, Aaliyah, etc.
a Douglas DC-7 is not a small plane.

I feel terrible for this kid, his whole family is gone. Hope he pulls through the adversity and succeeds in the Big 10.
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom