Premium/High-end Tees?

Just got tees from uniqlo, Kirkland, maejur, and gap. Here's the ranking IMO:
1. maejur
2. uniqlo
3. kirkland
4. gap

The fabric for the maejur tee is softer than the others with a nice slim fit. It’s made out of rayon instead of cotton, which they claim will hold up better. Hopefully they’ll have more colors soon. Thanks for the feedback fellas

Not familiar with these maejur tees... Link me

Just got tees from uniqlo, Kirkland, maejur, and gap. Here's the ranking IMO:
1. maejur
2. uniqlo
3. kirkland
4. gap

The fabric for the maejur tee is softer than the others with a nice slim fit. It’s made out of rayon instead of cotton, which they claim will hold up better. Hopefully they’ll have more colors soon. Thanks for the feedback fellas
How are the maejur tees? Are they thick and heavy or thin?

macys has alfani tees for $7

:lol: at spending over $20 for a solid color tee

Man, I love rhe way Alfanis look/fit 1 or 2 wears but then they become undershirts. Are premium shirts supposed to last longer? Tired of constantly buying new v necks

Man, I love rhe way Alfanis look/fit 1 or 2 wears but then they become undershirts. Are premium shirts supposed to last longer? Tired of constantly buying new v necks

that's what I was looking for too, something that will keep up after washing and all. I think my new go-to are the maejur ones

For everyone suggesting Uniqlo, are you specifically referring to the good quality of their supima cotton tees or their standard tees as well?

I wear a lot of Emporio Armani t-shirts. By far the most comfortable I've ever had.
On sale they can go for as low as $30 here in Belgium, idk if the prices are any different in the US.
Without crazy prints etc I think it's about $50-60 standard price.
If you want loose t-shirts I wouldn't recommend it though. The majority of their t-shirts are slim fitting.
Because of the great stretch fabric they still feel extremely comfortable though, basically a second skin to me.
If you have a muscular build I'd definitely recommend them. They accentuate your features while still remaining very comfortable.
Example:
View media item 1459582

Yup. I just threw all my Armani tees away. They last years. Time to re up, the plain blacks are cheap as hell. Like 3 for 30.

Found them. Macy's used to carry them but I never see them now.
http://www.armani.com/us/emporioarmani/undershirt_cod48158275cm.html

Last edited:
Those mossimo ones from target are pretty nice. There was a stretch t my sister got me from banana republic years ago that had to be the best shirt ever made. Dunno if they still have it. AA are decent too, got one as a gift, not really bout paying more than a certain amount for a t. Good quality though.

Back
Top Bottom