PRICE CHECK DMP

I checked the price check listing and it said 500-600 was the price for DMPs.
I thought matybe thats quite old.
How much you guys think i should pay for this DMP? seller said he wants 700 meetup.

i know its just that i only really want the pack for the XIs.
I really dont like the VIs.

Well try to see if he will split the back, if not then just copp the whole pack at 700 and then flip the VI's, what size is the pack, if there a 11 or11.5, i'll split the pack with you for the VI's, holla at me

they are size 11.
Ill split it, but i just hit up the seller he said he got an offer of 725 shipped.
Lets see when he replies if hes willing to do the 700 meetup.

^ Could be bluffing you. I know some people say somebody offered them more when they really didn't just to get more money out of you. Could also be tellingthe truth completely though also. lol

And DMP's go anywhere between $500-$1000

$700 is about the best price you can find now, unless you get lucky. Some people try to sell theirs for $900-1000 which I would never pay, I would rather getsome DS Concords and Infrareds for that price.

Originally Posted by dunwitjayz

i have a sz 10.5 for sale for 700$ holla !!!!!!!
that really isnt appropriate, and your sig says 750
grin.gif

its a fair price though, and dude here said he would split the pack with you. even if that falls through, Im sure you could easily off the VIs on ebay. You cannever know if he really did get that other offer though

I have bought over 40 sets of DMPs from ebay in the past 3 years and have sold most of them here in the Philippines. The last one I bought was $650 shipped andshipping to the PHilippines is like $75. So if it's a meet up, you should do something like $600-$650.

And that seller negotiates, I don't believe he really has an offer for $725. Don't rush, be patient. You will get it much cheaper if you do. Hope thishelps

Back
Top Bottom