Price Check Jordan 6 Varsity Red

no way they would go for that much even DS. They would go for around 160-225 tops since their used. Maybe the 2000 infrareds would be around what you guys quoted but not the black and red vi's.

How bout you go to flightclubny.com. thats a sneaker consinement site. you can look at the prices and take 20% off of them cause they charge a consinement fee. do some research bro
no way they would go for that much even DS. They would go for around 160-225 tops since their used. Maybe the 2000 infrareds would be around what you guys quoted but not the black and red vi's.

How bout you go to flightclubny.com. thats a sneaker consinement site. you can look at the prices and take 20% off of them cause they charge a consinement fee. do some research bro

if you are basing your prices on flightclub your way off, everyone knows their prices are sky high and over priced. These arent even DS and look at flightclub, they have piston VIs for 371 and they are in the outlets for like 50 so you know that price is WAY off...im just saying

Last edited:
 Like i said they charge a consignment fee of around 20% so you can minus that off the price. and you can go on craiglist and *************.com has a thread dedicated for price checks for Js. trust me thats the going rate for infrareds #jussoukno...
if you are basing your prices on flightclub your way off, everyone knows their prices are sky high and over priced. These arent even DS and look at flightclub, they have piston VIs for 371 and they are in the outlets for like 50 so you know that price is WAY off...im just saying

Somebody selling the Infrareds for $330 on NT right now size 10.5

http://niketalk.com/t/514556/vnds-nike-air-jordan-infrared-vi-sz-10-5-black-infrared-only

Guess we still dont know what we talking about huh...

I mean more prower to the person who sold em at that price but speaking from a person who buys and has been collecting Jordans for a long time thats not what they are worth. He sold some infrareds and they arent even priced at that, but the black and red ones on this forum are worth slightly less. If you want to price recent retro vis at this price then go ahead but im just being honest and not pricing them at hypebeast prices that are online, ebay or flightclub. If the recen vis are priced at this price then what would the 2000 infrareds go for? 600? I think not, and they deffinetely wouldnt be priced the same as these recent retros, right?

Back
Top Bottom