Prison Break SERIES Finale RIGHT NOW Spoilers!

Not liking thi season. Really makes no sense

Also the white dude with the curly longer hair is such a terrible actor my goodness. So awkward to watch anytime he talks

Also the white dude with the curly longer hair is such a terrible actor my goodness. So awkward to watch anytime he talks

The Asian dude "ja" is gold though :lol: dude is comedy

The Asian dude "ja" is gold though :lol: dude is comedy

yea I like him, and his acting isn't bad but the other dude irks me. like they legit picked him up off the street and said read this in the worst possible way you can.

still watching it because its prison break but yea

We've barely seen Sucre... 
mean.gif

When I think of that I just remind myself just cuz these guys are ghost on American tv and movies don't mean they not working.

Sucre might be starring in some tellenovella hence the real reason he basically only made a cameo.

I just can't fathom they Bri. This show back and not have Sucre but give us C-Note as a critical supporting character. I get why T-Bag has his own side plot (keep in mind he's doing like 2 other shows).

I just need me a Gretchen appearance :evil:

They made the husband being Poseidon super predictable but I still love it :lol:

Sarah just flies to Tikrit and gives a blood transfusion :lol:

Sucre back! :smokin

EDIT

These writers are WILD! They really said **** it let's do the craziest **** possible.

My man Michael and crew went from hunted by ISIL to taking on and outsmarting Navy SEALS :rofl:

Last edited:
lol bruh. Tincreddy is literally the most annoying character in this show :x can't stand her ***. Would beat though

But yeah :lol: at them ready to take on navy seals without even thinking twice. Sucre a real dude.

This show cracks me up how they get EVERYBODY involved... Master Zik Master Zik was right bout how tight their bond is, next level unbreakable **** :lol:

Shorty just leaves her kid and new husband for a flight overseas then comes right back the next day like its nothing ! :lol:

Last edited:
laugh.gif
  Jumping from place to place, Sara appearing outta nowhere, Sucre back in the mix, authorizing that missile strike in no time...  
laugh.gif

But the reunion was a bit underwhelming though!

And they destroyed Sucre's sex dolls!   

This is all beyond ridiculous.

I'll see you cats next week. 
pimp.gif

Sara just popping up and flying was so wild. They really acting like this some everyday **** but just a tense situation.

The whip hand dude I feel is in for disappointment or made to be a sacrifice. It so doesn't work cuz we saw none of him getting to know Michael and binding through hard times. He's just there and then realizing Mike been had fam, been had a loyal crew and he is just there trying to figure out where he fits in.

He reminds me of that young dude that I think was gay or got raped early on in s1 and s2 that broke out with them but ended up snitching I think. Mike played him iirc.

Last edited:
Yo, so... am I the only one that saw the scene where the kid got snatched up in the backyard?
And then later he was back in the house like nothing happened...

^ YES, I forgot to mention that!   WTH was that about?  I'm sure (hope) they'll address it next week. 

Last edited:
Like i said t bag out there...

Could b c note or mahone [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Last edited:
That's what I was thinking. That maybe one of Mike's allies pulled lil Mike aside to put him on game and prepare him for what was about to go down. Especially since they're making him off to be such a smart kid.

Wow they don't cease to stun with the wild writing :lol:

Whip is T-Bag's son :rofl: My dude Michael out here reuniting sons with fathers all to a means to an end. Can't wait to see what Michael uses them for. Almost thought the message was to kill his own son.

This so was good. Threw in the Lincoln element just for adds threat and I just say they did a good job showing not just saying how Poseidon is a match for Michael they both one upped each other in smart ways.

The drawing "by" Mike :lol: Michael was crazy happy, my son's a genius just like me. You never met your son fool. Emotions got the better of him there

Sheba :evil:

Last edited:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 @ this episode... just bananas!

The cat & mouse! 

And T-Bag's son?!  WTH did that come from?!

Sheba... 
pimp.gif

Linc loves him some foreign women :lol:

But I'm hella excited for the finale. They BETTER not kill Linc. Or else all they've gone thru would have been
a complete waste. Coulda just let him die season 1 Lmao.

Also, they still didn't address what happened when Lil Mike got snatched. Or that he walked into a house with
two strangers just standing there threatening them... What happened to the black lady that he was with???

Back
Top Bottom