Prison Break SERIES Finale RIGHT NOW Spoilers!

Lol true. He's great as Michael Scofield but his best work will forever be Mariah Carey's boyfriend in We Belong Together video

No offense to the actors involved but William Fichtner always struck me the most credible from the main cast. So I wouldn't be surprised if he wanted to distance himself from the zany adventures of this universe.

EDIT:

As soon as I say he's credible,,, I read he's signed onto the sitcom Mom. Go figure!

I keep forgetting Linc is played by a Brit! 

Really!? I had no idea. He plays the roughneck American white man pretty well.

I always forget that Michael is gay in real life lol

Really? I knew he was gay in the first episode. He just has that look but he's real dope on the show. He was always one of the best in my opinion. Tea Bag, Sucre and the cop y'all talking about. After watching the premiere, it made me want to start the whole series over. I might do it. Season 1 and 2 were so damn good son. Damn

I think the reason S1 and S2 are so great and tightly-written is that the show was originally supposed to run two seasons long.

The whole SONA prison in S3 and the Scooby gang hijinks in S4 was written on the fly

Either way it gave me Gretchen

600px-Prison_S03E04_01.jpg

:evil:

First 2 seasons is top 5

FACTS!!

I think the reason S1 and S2 are so great and tightly-written is that the show was originally supposed to run two seasons long.

The whole SONA prison in S3 and the Scooby gang hijinks in S4 was written on the fly

Gotta remember they had that writers strike around season 3 which was actually good that caused it to b shortened to 12 eps

Kelemen back from the dead after getting shot in the back of the prison van.....they reaching now.

I'm loving the deep psychological game theory focus on Mike this go around.

Dude has moves within moves and secrets within secrets.

The main fact Michael refused to kill directly or indirectly by letting someone die for all those seasons and here he's sort of shown shooting someone in the back of the head.

Kelemen back from the dead after getting shot in the back of the prison van.....they reaching now.
:rofl:

I remember they didn't show he was dead and left it open for him to be alive.

What gets me is he made it seem like he was done with all of that but here he's a director in the FBI?

Last edited:
How else was he gonna make a living? His old
Job was done. It's possible

Either that or selling beef jerky

Yeah he was alive. Dealing with his sister and her kid or maybe that was his wife.

He helped out one last time since he was living low key.

Didn't Kelerman already make a reappearance in like the last season?

I'm pretty sure we already knew he wasn't dead...

Y'all don't remember he got them all the pardons in the last ep of season 4. He became a congressman and then got spit on by the wife of his former partner who he killed

Last edited:
Kellerman! 
laugh.gif

Really... can they really just go into ISIS-territory like that?!
laugh.gif

And I expected more Arabic to be spoken between the characters! 

And was that Rick Yune?! 

Anyway, until next week gentleman when we continue to suspend our disbelief! 
tongue.gif

This season is depicting Michael as more of an ambiguous manipulating user of ppl.

In the original run he had a heart, wouldn't ever kill, even cared about the ppl he's using. Here son is teaming with terrorists, Isil or whoever, not reassuring anybody, and seems really secretly out for himself.

That vid to Sarah even seems like another plan and scheme :lol:

Yeah, I have no idea what's going on with Michael right now lol.
I feel like they wouldn't turn him into some bad guy tho. Just gotta wait for the season to develop
and hopefully have that :wow: moment when things start to get revealed.

And what's up with Kellerman? I thought he had went to the good side after
The Company (I think) had tried to kill him?

Back
Top Bottom