Privacy Issues at Home?

Originally Posted by thewodun

NT at its finest right there. alright. so all of you drug users are moved out on your own? What if it wasn't drugs I was hiding and it was some other crap.. that i didn't want her to see? it has happened many different times before. its just this time it was drugs. It would be nice to be able to have some privacy in the place i sleep...
her house, her rules. you shouldn't really need to hide a whole lot from her, i mean some things are understandable but you are clearlyproviding a reason for her to think you are up to something.
i've had my room searched, weed taken, along with tons of other stuff. just not worth it.

Originally Posted by thewodun

what do i do?!?
a4d35c6c45be7fa264b0be3bfb254e210595d9b.jpg

I look at it like this, most of the people here who were smoking weed and hiding it in their rooms probably had parents who wouldnt allow it if they knew. Itis her rules and you really cant get mad but I just say find a better hiding place. I mean really..your drawer? How original is that?

LEAST PULL OUT THE DRAWER AND PLACE IT INSIDE A NIKE SHOE BOX

SO WHEN SHE PULLS THE DRAWER SHE WONT SEE NOTHING INSIDE IT

BUT THEN YOU COME IN AND PULL THE DRAWER COMPLETELY OUT YOU SEE THE SHOE BOX

WORKS...ALL THE TIME

LEAST PULL OUT THE DRAWER AND PLACE IT INSIDE A NIKE SHOE BOX

SO WHEN SHE PULLS THE DRAWER SHE WONT SEE NOTHING INSIDE IT

BUT THEN YOU COME IN AND PULL THE DRAWER COMPLETELY OUT YOU SEE THE SHOE BOX

WORKS...ALL THE TIME

How old are you?

Either way your living under your moms roof and you have to follow her rules. So I suggest you save up and grab an apartment or something with a friend.

You guys can laugh but if you call something a lifestyle choice or a human right long enough it eventually falls into the "beyond discussion"category and those who disagree are considered evil or at least bigots.

im 21. soon to be 22. i wasnt even trying to hide the weed lol. i just didnt want out in the open. i did hide the cap of e though. the only way you couldvefound it was going through a box in the drawer. what about parents opening letters or mail that clearly has your name on it? same rule? her house so she getsto open it? oh and thats why i didn't really get mad i knew it was "wrong" to have drugs in the first place. but it sucks knowing that your momgoes through your stuff. or anyone for that matter.

Back
Top Bottom