PROM NIGHT (Movie) VOL. IT WAS DECENT

Looks like the dumbest horror movie since Hostel Part II

No it wasn't. Don't lie to yourself to make up for wasting $10 bucks on that nonsense.

Crappy movie looked like a variant Black Christmas minus the snow and Christmas time setting.

That movie looks so bad. I would never pay to go see that in the theatre. Ill probably watch it when it comes out on dvd

No it wasn't. Don't lie to yourself to make up for wasting $10 bucks on that nonsense.

Crappy movie looked like a variant Black Christmas minus the snow and Christmas time setting.
roll.gif

Did you see it or are you judging from the previews ?

If a movie is trash, i got no problems admitting it was trash and I wasted my money
laugh.gif

Like I said, it was decent, nothing more nothing less

This is a remake.

This new one doesn't look too good.

The cat who played the lead singer in "That Thing You Do" is the teacher/killer.

Waste of time. Wasn't the least bit scary and the plot was too predictable. I hated it. BUT BRITTANY SNOW IS HOOOOOOOOOT

there must be a lot of dumb ppl in hollywood. like who would actually greenlight this trash? why would you agree to direct it? produce it? distribute it? etc.

I just saw in Blockbuster this week that they remade April Fools Day , but it went direct to video. I mean... how do you REMAKE a slasher film and it not atleast get a week or two in the theatres?

P.S. I saw the Ruins on Thursday and it was better than I expected, although it was just a strange movie to watch. I mean... you kind of know where everythingis going, but at times it is slow as heck, and other times its suspense X 50.
Oh, and Laura Ramsey shows her boobies, and they are awesome. I bet Brittany Snow didn't show no boobies.

Therefore - my $10 on the Ruins > your $10 on Prom Night.

that movie was garbage..the only thing that made it fun was that like i was with 30 of my friends and we juss kept seeing people we know

smh.gif
joint was like a fake "I Know What You Did Last Summer"movie...matta fact when i saw the preview i thought it was a joke or parody...didnt know it was real
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jiffyl00b

This is a remake.

This new one doesn't look too good.

The cat who played the lead singer in "That Thing You Do" is the teacher/killer.

ahhhhh damn that is who that was, i knew he looked mad familiar

but the movie sucked IMO, i was waiting for a twist or something at the end but there wasn't one

the movie isn't even a remake, it shares nothing but a Prom from the original, nothing else is even remotely the same

lol I was gonna see it yesterday but instead saw ...STREET KINGS

but too bad ima see this movie today ....ughhh but ima gowith Rican/Asian shorty so should make the movie better afterwards lol

Originally Posted by NothingBefore

but too bad ima see this movie today ....ughhh but ima gowith Rican/Asian shorty so should make the movie better afterwards lol

Interesting. I would say pics but you wouldn't come through.
tired.gif

you want a real horror movie these days, you need to read subtitles.

every american horror movie is a crap remake of a movie that a lot of the times was crap to begin with.

Originally Posted by MoMoney848

Originally Posted by NothingBefore

Interesting. I would say pics but you wouldn't come through.
tired.gif

lmao , I would but she ain't 18 as of yet so no pedo's could be beasting
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom