Props to my fellow Black people that use "Big words" and all, but...

Originally Posted by higherthanthemonument

Originally Posted by Murda He

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

You seriously thought that was just a black thing? Seriously? How much thought did you even give that issue?

I'm not mad. Your ignorance is just appalling.

Seriously? SERIOUSLY??!?!

Nah...

But the only fair way to make this thread without coming off racist or offensive was to make it about a Black person, being a Black wordsmith myself and all.  It seems you're the one taking this thread a little bit too seriously. I'm just being tongue-in-cheek as is par usual for this course. So yeah...  I was just making an observation... albeit.. with a slightly charged approach to the issue. Nevertheless, it was merely an observation. Comment...or don't. But crying about it does what again??

I'm not ignorant.. just offensive. Deal with it.
gbetha.gif
I didn't even see this reply.

I grow tired of the typical NT responses like that.

I make a post in opposition to his OP, he can't or won't reply to it so he assumes I'm mad or just says I'm mad or taking the thread too seriously so that he can excuse himself from addressing it. Might as well have retitled the thread "BLACK PEOPLE SOUNDING SMART WITH THEIR BIG WORDS UNAPPRECIATION VOL. WALT CLYDE FRAZIER". Dude says he made the thread about a black guy to not make it racist. Really? 
laugh.gif
Like you couldn't have been accused of self hatred or insecurity within your own race.

Starts off the reply saying he wasn't trying to be offensive and ends it by saying it was offensive and so is he. You ignorant and your ignorance is offensive. You just don't even know. You just so comfortable in your flawed reasoning you can't acknowledge the ignorance of your comments. Funny coming from you with your atheists are adding hatred to the world spiel but you want black ppl to stop using "big words" like what Clyde's doing is anything negative for black youth.

You seriously thought that was just a black thing? Seriously? How much thought did you even give that issue?

Nah...

But the only fair way to make this thread without coming off racist or offensive was to make it about a Black person, being a Black wordsmith myself and all.  It seems you're the one taking this thread a little bit too seriously. I'm just being tongue-in-cheek as is par usual for this course. So yeah...  I was just making an observation... albeit.. with a slightly charged approach to the issue. Nevertheless, it was merely an observation. Comment...or don't. But crying about it does what again??

gbetha.gif

I make a post in opposition to his OP, he can't or won't reply to it so he assumes I'm mad or just says I'm mad or taking the thread too seriously so that he can excuse himself from addressing it. Might as well have retitled the thread "BLACK PEOPLE SOUNDING SMART WITH THEIR BIG WORDS UNAPPRECIATION VOL. WALT CLYDE FRAZIER". Dude says he made the thread about a black guy to not make it racist. Really? 
laugh.gif
Like you couldn't have been accused of self hatred or insecurity within your own race.

Starts off the reply saying he wasn't trying to be offensive and ends it by saying it was offensive and so is he. You ignorant and your ignorance is offensive. You just don't even know. You just so comfortable in your flawed reasoning you can't acknowledge the ignorance of your comments. Funny coming from you with your atheists are adding hatred to the world spiel but you want black ppl to stop using "big words" like what Clyde's doing is anything negative for black youth.

Man this dude Murda He thinking he droppin' knowledge on higher realms...
First dude had sleep paralysis and thought it was "evil spirits"

Dude avoids direct challenges and contradictions to religions as...nah...ya'll believe in science as a religion...what if ya'll "facts" with "proof" is wrong but this dude wants to believe some dude walked on water 
eyes.gif

Then he clearly shows he ain't all that nice on the lyrical tip 

man I can't be bothered with these cats... 
roll.gif

Nah...

gbetha.gif

laugh.gif

Man this dude Murda He thinking he droppin' knowledge on higher realms...
First dude had sleep paralysis and thought it was "evil spirits"

Dude avoids direct challenges and contradictions to religions as...nah...ya'll believe in science as a religion...what if ya'll "facts" with "proof" is wrong but this dude wants to believe some dude walked on water 
eyes.gif

Then he clearly shows he ain't all that nice on the lyrical tip 

man I can't be bothered with these cats... 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CJ616

roll.gif
at people getting their vocabulary game exposed.

roll.gif

seriously, anyone who thinks "elevate" and "vertical leap" are big or fancy words should probably sit this one out.

Originally Posted by CJ616

roll.gif
at people getting their vocabulary game exposed.

roll.gif

seriously, anyone who thinks "elevate" and "vertical leap" are big or fancy words should probably sit this one out.

What possessed me to sleep on this thread?
laugh.gif

There's something fundamentally ******ed with OP, if this is his real problem.

Too many lulz to count came out of it, though. Maybe that was his goal?
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I been reading a lotta books lately without pictures. This 4#$% aint even in color.
30t6p3b.gif
 Look at all these words mang. You see crip s$3t?
 NO. You see crip s$$t? NO
I see you Aaron McGruder.

What possessed me to sleep on this thread?
laugh.gif

There's something fundamentally ******ed with OP, if this is his real problem.

Too many lulz to count came out of it, though. Maybe that was his goal?
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I been reading a lotta books lately without pictures. This 4#$% aint even in color.
30t6p3b.gif
 Look at all these words mang. You see crip s$3t?
 NO. You see crip s$$t? NO
I see you Aaron McGruder.

Back
Top Bottom