Proven Methods that help you battle acts of Simpeshness and thirstyness

Nt fambs....
pimp.gif

We have alot of in experienced members that look here for answers...

We've discussed moments of thirst and simphood...

But we all get that excited feeling when we think some new buns are on the way...

How do you all combat that feeling...

Serious talk here... I want to know some of you all ways that you get that hunger out of your system. What do you tell yourself? What's your thought process?

Me... I used to fapand it would clear my head of going to the extra lengths for some hambs..

Now, I think "how would I feel if I keep doing whatever and I DON'T get it. How would I feel after? "

We all have times when the eagerness got the best of us, so how do you deal with it now?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

got some time to put these stories in...

fail story

Spoiler [+]
i had this one girlie... i was diggin tough.. we met at the club, and i lost my phone for about three days.

i get back to it, and see that i've had SOOOO many missed calls from her. it was crazy cuz i was really thinking tough about her...

i seen that she's interested, and got too damn excited.

i started hittin' her up... and surely enough... she slowly backed up

success story
Spoiler [+]
a couple years back, i was talkin to this girl... and she would ALWAYS tell me that i never call her... never.

i let her know that she can be down, and i care, but its not that i dont want to talk to her. i just do alot of things. (basketball, school, work)

ended up dating her for a few months that was
pimp.gif
 cuz i didnt put too much energy and investment into her like other guys

doesnt work all the time, but if you recognize yourself doing too much.. calm it down.

like others posted, keep in mind that there ARE other women. true, you dont bump into many gorgeus (spell check?) women everyday, but if you keep in mind that the worst thing you can do to yourself is TOO MUCH, you'll be good.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

mane I read and reread what you typed but its not clear what you sayin' brotha enlighten me

Originally Posted by taymane23

mane I read and reread what you typed but its not clear what you sayin' brotha enlighten me

sorry my dude. I'm on my phone at work.how have you caught your self being thirsty or simping. What did you do that made you think smarter about your decision.I got a story, but I'll edit out in the first post in a few minutes.

You have to treat it as though it's nothing special or nothing new to you.  Your mentality should be "business as usual" champ.  Just like they say in sports when someone scores a touchdown or basket and they start celebrating for no reason........"act like you've been there before".  It should be nothing new to you.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Eh just act like you been there before. Even if you haven't.

That's it, & DONT drink ur own kool-aid...we know how we gas some chicks like super unleadedFuel in a Lamborghini....that's all good & all, but remember u sayin it to get them moist, not to psych u out Da fact that u got a bad mami in ur grasp.

It's not possible to teach a simp to no longer be a simp.

There are 2 types of simpish dudes..The 1st type that are simps for life regardless of how many girls play them...Or the 2nd type that is a simp once or twice then learns his lesson and knows how to handle girls/relationships better.

I have a friend that is the 1st type of simp. He has simped on 2 consecutive girls and even got engaged to the 2nd one only for her to tell him to kick rocks a few months after..And he paid $8k for the ring. After they broke up he told me he's done putting women on a pedestal bc they don't appreciate him, and a few weeks later this dude is on twitter gassin' up this gremlin. I've had countless conversations with him n they got me nowhere.

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

It's not possible to teach a simp to no longer be a simp.

There are 2 types of simpish dudes..The 1st type that are simps for life regardless of how many girls play them...Or the 2nd type that is a simp once or twice then learns his lesson and knows how to handle girls/relationships better.

I have a friend that is the 1st type of simp. He has simped on 2 consecutive girls and even got engaged to the 2nd one only for her to tell him to kick rocks a few months after..And he paid $8k for the ring. After they broke up he told me he's done putting women on a pedestal bc they don't appreciate him, and a few weeks later this dude is on twitter gassin' up this gremlin. I've had countless conversations with him n they got me nowhere.
the worst
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
 I don't mean to laugh, but they're only women. You can get one of two possible answers, yes or no. It's that simple. Not to flame anyone, but this was my mindset at 13-15. If you're this bad beyond this age, I don't know what to tell you. Everyone has levels of nervousness around someone they find attractive, some hide it better than others. Just be yourself, if she can't accept you for you, then move on to the next b. There is no need for thirst, simpin' or any other suckerrific moves. It is not necessary to simp on any level.   

For some reason this thread makes me think of that song B*&%& with E-40 and Too $hort lol

Originally Posted by beh235

laugh.gif
 I don't mean to laugh, but they're only women. You can get one of two possible answers, yes or no. It's that simple. Not to flame anyone, but this was my mindset at 13-15. If you're this bad beyond this age, I don't know what to tell you. Everyone has levels of nervousness around someone they find attractive, some hide it better than others. Just be yourself, if she can't accept you for you, then move on to the next b. There is no need for thirst, simpin' or any other suckerrific moves. It is not necessary to simp on any level.   

For some reason this thread makes me think of that song B*&%& with E-40 and Too $hort lol
i know you not flaming.... so i totally respect your response.

but for most... it aint that easy to just ignore those nervous feelings, and simply MOVE on to the next.

some live in small towns, some dont get out much, some really put alot of value in women...

the poon is very powerful, and the things men do for it is bananas if they're not able to have it on the abundance.

to be real, men have ALOT of power in the world... and if the key to women was figured out, it would DEFINITELY be a one sided affair...

You realize that many of these stuck up chicks have jobs as cashiers, waitresses, bank tellers, etc, and the other half are unemployed.

For people I meet, smashing isn't even on my mind. I just think of them as eye candy. So I just act like myself, I don't expect or even anticipate anything popping.

Not to mention that you have to keep in mind there are a lot of attractive people out there.

You can get more from 5 minutes of good conversation than you can from years of simping.

Psychologically it's probably the best way to combat it -- go talk to a new girl whom you don't necessarily care about. Talk to her like you have nothing to lose. You'll see that some callousness works. And the girl should come after you too in some way. If she doesn't then you're probably simping.

Back
Top Bottom