PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by henz0

Originally Posted by tmay407

Thanks for the invites earlier, Henz...sucks I either couldn't accept them or couldn't stay in the game long enough to do anything.

I got on MW2 really late after it dropped, so I'm not sure what issues there were at drop...but so far, I'm not really liking BO too much. The frame rate issue is really starting to bother me.

Same with me, I didnt hop on mW2 until like a month after it came out so I never ran into any of these issues.. %$+$ is ridiculous
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif

eek.gif
@ keith in that chopper gunner.. I saw mad kills popping up im like *%# is this _ using

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ tiG ol Bieber

Bruh you saw how fast they blew that second one down
roll.gif
%*%% had me mad as hell

Originally Posted by henz0

Originally Posted by tmay407

Thanks for the invites earlier, Henz...sucks I either couldn't accept them or couldn't stay in the game long enough to do anything.

I got on MW2 really late after it dropped, so I'm not sure what issues there were at drop...but so far, I'm not really liking BO too much. The frame rate issue is really starting to bother me.

Same with me, I didnt hop on mW2 until like a month after it came out so I never ran into any of these issues.. %$+$ is ridiculous
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif

eek.gif
@ keith in that chopper gunner.. I saw mad kills popping up im like *%# is this _ using

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ tiG ol Bieber

Bruh you saw how fast they blew that second one down
roll.gif
%*%% had me mad as hell

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Anyone else think the game is just overall slow? Someone will run right in front of me but I can't turn fast enough to catch him and he'll be gone? It hurts my playing cause it just seems so damn slow

turn your sensitivity up braaahhh

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Anyone else think the game is just overall slow? Someone will run right in front of me but I can't turn fast enough to catch him and he'll be gone? It hurts my playing cause it just seems so damn slow

turn your sensitivity up braaahhh

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

why cant i do good in s&d? i used to be the man in cod4 and mw2 but i can't kill nothing on hur
Different weapons.

I keep telling people to use the little camera to watch the bomb sites....that !%*% is a god-send for S&D.

I havent seen anyone on S&D yet.......we should get some games in on private match to get used to the maps first.  Its definately a different playing style now.

oky i will use that.  i been on my xbox thats y i not been on my acct.  i will be on tomorrow after church.

i been using motion censor.  i dont even know how to use it.
My one and only complaint with SnD is that sometimes you can't hear people defuse the bomb. That's a huge problem that they need to fix. Other than that I'm making a killing right now. Hit me up when you get on so we can run some. You and like Donut are the only NTers I've seen playing
laugh.gif

why cant i do good in s&d? i used to be the man in cod4 and mw2 but i can't kill nothing on hur
Different weapons.

I keep telling people to use the little camera to watch the bomb sites....that !%*% is a god-send for S&D.

I havent seen anyone on S&D yet.......we should get some games in on private match to get used to the maps first.  Its definately a different playing style now.

oky i will use that.  i been on my xbox thats y i not been on my acct.  i will be on tomorrow after church.

My one and only complaint with SnD is that sometimes you can't hear people defuse the bomb. That's a huge problem that they need to fix. Other than that I'm making a killing right now. Hit me up when you get on so we can run some. You and like Donut are the only NTers I've seen playing
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MJair

Different weapons.

laugh.gif
Before i partied up with a few NTers, i went 11-1 on SnD.......got 5 kills in one round because they kept trying to defuse, but none of em saw my camera behind them.
2 RPG rockets, 2 noob tubes and 1 grenade......last dude was scared and ran around shooting thinking i would come for him, teabagged him a few times and got a headshot with the galil while he was trying to plant...........CTFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is there a way to upload the matches to the net?

Originally Posted by MJair

Different weapons.

laugh.gif
Before i partied up with a few NTers, i went 11-1 on SnD.......got 5 kills in one round because they kept trying to defuse, but none of em saw my camera behind them.
2 RPG rockets, 2 noob tubes and 1 grenade......last dude was scared and ran around shooting thinking i would come for him, teabagged him a few times and got a headshot with the galil while he was trying to plant...........CTFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is there a way to upload the matches to the net?

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

they better fix that ratio @%*%%@@! I haven't died that many times
laugh.gif

Ratio on leaderboards is done by score. Its points off kills over points off deaths.

Your actual KDR is in your combat report.

laugh.gif

Ratio on leaderboards is done by score. Its points off kills over points off deaths.

My first chopper gunner I only got 1 kill
30t6p3b.gif

After that OKC game ima be on all night
nerd.gif

My first chopper gunner I only got 1 kill
30t6p3b.gif

After that OKC game ima be on all night
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by LongRange3Ball

laugh.gif

Oh ok I see

Ratio 2.21
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LongRange3Ball

laugh.gif

Oh ok I see

Ratio 2.21
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom