PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

pimp.gif
@ me, JP, and Bayarea holding down snd in the wee hours of the morning

The 3 of us held an 11 game winstreak
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GRyPR33

The spreadsheet is fixed and updated
Keep a backup if you are gonna let everybody edit it...........also, you should just handle it yourself.  You know some idiot is gonna do it again.

Is there a way to let someone approve it before its changed??  that would work better.

Keep a backup if you are gonna let everybody edit it...........also, you should just handle it yourself.  You know some idiot is gonna do it again.

Is there a way to let someone approve it before its changed??  that would work better.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Yeah, i have the current list saved just in case. A quick copy and paste will restore it.
I can add on to it if needed.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Yeah, i have the current list saved just in case. A quick copy and paste will restore it.
I can add on to it if needed.

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

How come someone always deletes me from the list...

My bad man, ISS destroyed what was there as of yesterday, I re-added most of the names and a few new ones, but must have missed yours. What is it?

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

How come someone always deletes me from the list...

My bad man, ISS destroyed what was there as of yesterday, I re-added most of the names and a few new ones, but must have missed yours. What is it?

Finished Campaign mode yesterday.... MAD trippy.

Knowing how controversial MW2 was, I was expecting a Kennedy/Dallas/Assassination mission...

Well the end answered my question to that
ohwell.gif

Finished Campaign mode yesterday.... MAD trippy.

Knowing how controversial MW2 was, I was expecting a Kennedy/Dallas/Assassination mission...

Well the end answered my question to that
ohwell.gif

probably been mentioned before, but this game takes wayyy to long to load up. MW2 let you skip the opening as soon as you heard infinity ward swooping around. start, start, right, X and im in multiplayer quick.

probably been mentioned before, but this game takes wayyy to long to load up. MW2 let you skip the opening as soon as you heard infinity ward swooping around. start, start, right, X and im in multiplayer quick.

Tru_Blue_86 and I killed it in Jungle yesterday afternoon, we both started off 10-1 and 10-0 respectively. Ended up lilling the other team 7500-2700. We both finished with 14-15 kills and about 2-3 deaths and weren't in first place. Whole team was doing damage
smokin.gif

Tru_Blue_86 and I killed it in Jungle yesterday afternoon, we both started off 10-1 and 10-0 respectively. Ended up lilling the other team 7500-2700. We both finished with 14-15 kills and about 2-3 deaths and weren't in first place. Whole team was doing damage
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom