PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by Lunchbox

Originally Posted by lowslows

Originally Posted by sosmoove

I haven't played it yet but I was expecting it to be better than Halo Reach....It takes so damn long to kill dudes on Reach with those shields
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
 reach is way better, it takes long to kill on reach if u dont get the 5 shots off but they will be adding a mlg playlist that'll be just like halo 3 shield wise but BETTER
devil.gif
Reach ##$!%%@ sucks i shouldnt have to unload a clip to drop someone...only to have them run away

ill be on tonite at 9

lol thats why u hit them with the 5 shot, I bet this game aint even get a better rating than reach, reach has wayyy more @%+* than blk ops and it doesnt kick u offline or freezes ur system or have bad graphics 
tongue.gif

lmao reach is definitely trash bro. Like other dude said you have to empty an entire clip just to off someone....who the hell would enjoy that?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lowslows

Originally Posted by sosmoove

I haven't played it yet but I was expecting it to be better than Halo Reach....It takes so damn long to kill dudes on Reach with those shields
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
 reach is way better, it takes long to kill on reach if u dont get the 5 shots off but they will be adding a mlg playlist that'll be just like halo 3 shield wise but BETTER
devil.gif
Reach ##$!%%@ sucks i shouldnt have to unload a clip to drop someone...only to have them run away

ill be on tonite at 9

lol thats why u hit them with the 5 shot, I bet this game aint even get a better rating than reach, reach has wayyy more @%+* than blk ops and it doesnt kick u offline or freezes ur system or have bad graphics 
tongue.gif

lmao reach is definitely trash bro. Like other dude said you have to empty an entire clip just to off someone....who the hell would enjoy that?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Not only is the multiplayer %%$#, but I am going through on Veteran and half the trophies refuse to unlock.
indifferent.gif
 If I have to play through again on Veteran, I'm going to be pissed.

yes you will  some people have this problem.

go to mission select and pick the mission from there and play it see if it  unlocks
images

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Not only is the multiplayer %%$#, but I am going through on Veteran and half the trophies refuse to unlock.
indifferent.gif
 If I have to play through again on Veteran, I'm going to be pissed.

yes you will  some people have this problem.

go to mission select and pick the mission from there and play it see if it  unlocks
images

After five days of playing online. I say this game is a lot more realistic than that fake MW2 . This game actually take skill/team work to kill and win

After five days of playing online. I say this game is a lot more realistic than that fake MW2 . This game actually take skill/team work to kill and win

Just got an XBOX 360 after having the PS3 for so long I felt it was time to make the switch

Add me yall gamertag: VAL KILLMORE 1

Just got an XBOX 360 after having the PS3 for so long I felt it was time to make the switch

Originally Posted by FungusFoot85

You're paying to play online lol . Ps3 > Xbox

Error                                                    |
                                                            |
dobj for xmodel                                    |
                                                            |
'c_rus_spetzmaz_body2_g_larmoff'     |
has more than 160 bones                    |
(see console for details)                      |
                                                            |
press A to continue                              |
--------------------------
Really? I get almost done Rebirth and I get this error message, which makes me restart. 
indifferent.gif

Error                                                    |
                                                            |
dobj for xmodel                                    |
                                                            |
'c_rus_spetzmaz_body2_g_larmoff'     |
has more than 160 bones                    |
(see console for details)                      |
                                                            |
press A to continue                              |
--------------------------
Really? I get almost done Rebirth and I get this error message, which makes me restart. 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by KenJi714

good riddance dont need fools in the dark side
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KenJi714

good riddance dont need fools in the dark side
pimp.gif

Reading comprehension. How's that going?

HAHAHA

HAHAHA

Back
Top Bottom