PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Black Ops shows you yourKDR per match on the scoreboard

let the KDR whoring begin
laugh.gif

Damn nerds

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

getting this for xbox 360..

ps3 thread bruh.

anyway......ill have it on release night.....paying for it with my evo 4G rebate check.......RIGHT ON TIME!!!! haha.

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

getting this for xbox 360..

ps3 thread bruh.

anyway......ill have it on release night.....paying for it with my evo 4G rebate check.......RIGHT ON TIME!!!! haha.

Thought about coppin earlyike I did last year atl ftw....but amazon got it for 55 bucks no tax release day shipping and I'm still out of town so i can wait

Thought about coppin earlyike I did last year atl ftw....but amazon got it for 55 bucks no tax release day shipping and I'm still out of town so i can wait

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

*pulls out the credit card.........proceeds to checkout......checks for email confirmation of order and release day delivery.....CHACHING!!!!*

Right on bruh!!

I ordered this LITERLLY 3 minutes after reading your post.......
laugh.gif

*pulls out the credit card.........proceeds to checkout......checks for email confirmation of order and release day delivery.....CHACHING!!!!*

Right on bruh!!

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Right on bruh!!

laugh.gif

proceeds to amazon.com
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Right on bruh!!

laugh.gif

proceeds to amazon.com
pimp.gif

The Ak-74u is looking good same goes for the Famas
prolly the two guns im gonna !@#$ with when the game drops
The Sniper is iffy tho prolly wont snipe till i learn the maps

The Ak-74u is looking good same goes for the Famas
prolly the two guns im gonna !@#$ with when the game drops
The Sniper is iffy tho prolly wont snipe till i learn the maps

Game looks dope from that last video.. I hope it's harder than MW2. Coppin for the 360

Game looks dope from that last video.. I hope it's harder than MW2. Coppin for the 360

Back
Top Bottom