PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Hey now... This doesnt change anything
laugh.gif

I'll get a pretty good k/d every now and then but it's when I go into ground war and it's domination with a bunch of randoms when I'll get slaughtered
sick.gif

I'm absolutely garbage on firing range though, don't know what the hell it is
30t6p3b.gif

I'll get a pretty good k/d every now and then but it's when I go into ground war and it's domination with a bunch of randoms when I'll get slaughtered
sick.gif

I'm absolutely garbage on firing range though, don't know what the hell it is
30t6p3b.gif

i get more kills on Black Ops than on MW2 running around.... i mean i anticipate the spawn... so everytime i get a kill i always watch my 6.
and players are mad repetitive so they run back to the same spot OVER and OVER again.

im not by any means a beast in the FPS games... but i can get busy on this and COD4.

i might be on later... anybody want to run?  
PSN = Infyrno23

i get more kills on Black Ops than on MW2 running around.... i mean i anticipate the spawn... so everytime i get a kill i always watch my 6.
and players are mad repetitive so they run back to the same spot OVER and OVER again.

im not by any means a beast in the FPS games... but i can get busy on this and COD4.

PSN = Infyrno23

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

THIS. Sorta gotten use to anticipating spawns... 

THIS. Sorta gotten use to anticipating spawns... 

Originally Posted by youngmoney

Tpob- idk if you've had 4loko but drink 2 and get back to me...I'm done with energy drink and alcohol collabo's
They arent available up here... but I have looked them up... aren't they just 12%? Does the energry drink aspect really make it crazier?
I was just messing with you, I drink beer and vodka exclusively.... I rarely venture outside of those two old friends. 
laugh.gif

Tpob- idk if you've had 4loko but drink 2 and get back to me...I'm done with energy drink and alcohol collabo's
They arent available up here... but I have looked them up... aren't they just 12%? Does the energry drink aspect really make it crazier?
I was just messing with you, I drink beer and vodka exclusively.... I rarely venture outside of those two old friends. 
laugh.gif

PSN = Infyrno23
I might be on within the next 30 mins to an hour.
Sy7158. Kind of tired doing tech work on this four day weekend.

PSN = Infyrno23
I might be on within the next 30 mins to an hour.
Sy7158. Kind of tired doing tech work on this four day weekend.

i'm back 
pimp.gif
.. got a new ps3 w/ gt5 and blackops.. played for like 4 hours. feels good.

can i still be added onto the free agent list for that tourney? hollllaaaaa.

i'm back 
pimp.gif
.. got a new ps3 w/ gt5 and blackops.. played for like 4 hours. feels good.

can i still be added onto the free agent list for that tourney? hollllaaaaa.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

laugh.gif

that @#$% is a downer and an upper at the same time you think it cancels each other out?!? not!
i mean drinking 1-2 cans sipping on it will give you a nice buzz pre game with 1 can and off to the club
pimp.gif

but these dudes that the news be covering are damn 130 lb 16 yos chugging 2-3 cans
like @#$% you think is gonna happen when you do that

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

laugh.gif

that @#$% is a downer and an upper at the same time you think it cancels each other out?!? not!
i mean drinking 1-2 cans sipping on it will give you a nice buzz pre game with 1 can and off to the club
pimp.gif

but these dudes that the news be covering are damn 130 lb 16 yos chugging 2-3 cans
like @#$% you think is gonna happen when you do that

Back
Top Bottom