PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Yo I got a question (asking it in both threads to get a faster answer), I have never "captured" a gameplay video and posted it mainly because I see myself as a solid team player and not a godly rape monster (k/d is a minuscule 1.28) And it seems like if you are going to post gameplay, you gotta be one of those dudes who finish the game 80-2, have a K/d of 3.5, and have wild snipe montages. but I saw this video a while back

and I thought to myself, "damn that was a dope comeback." I figured I would probably never do that because I rarely play with a team (lone wolf) and when I do play with a team its just me and my buddies goofing around. Well today was so out of the norm, I think I have about 5 domination games that are "comeback" type games, that I feel are better than the one posted above.

for example: I have a Domination game (Firing Range map) where we were getting DUSTED. I had a K/D of 5-12 (
sick.gif
) and the score of the game was 27 to 150 ........27 to 150 and we came back and won by 2 points. I ended up finishing the game 35-21 K/D I think like 8 captures and 6 defends. By myself, random team. All the other team needed was 50 more points for the W and we came back from a 123 point deficit and won. My adrenaline was on some other +#!+ during that game, palms beasting with sweat
laugh.gif

My question is how do I take that game, put it on my computer, and ad commentary? Does anyone know the tools I need to easily do this?

-The Juice

Yo I got a question (asking it in both threads to get a faster answer), I have never "captured" a gameplay video and posted it mainly because I see myself as a solid team player and not a godly rape monster (k/d is a minuscule 1.28) And it seems like if you are going to post gameplay, you gotta be one of those dudes who finish the game 80-2, have a K/d of 3.5, and have wild snipe montages. but I saw this video a while back

and I thought to myself, "damn that was a dope comeback." I figured I would probably never do that because I rarely play with a team (lone wolf) and when I do play with a team its just me and my buddies goofing around. Well today was so out of the norm, I think I have about 5 domination games that are "comeback" type games, that I feel are better than the one posted above.

for example: I have a Domination game (Firing Range map) where we were getting DUSTED. I had a K/D of 5-12 (
sick.gif
) and the score of the game was 27 to 150 ........27 to 150 and we came back and won by 2 points. I ended up finishing the game 35-21 K/D I think like 8 captures and 6 defends. By myself, random team. All the other team needed was 50 more points for the W and we came back from a 123 point deficit and won. My adrenaline was on some other +#!+ during that game, palms beasting with sweat
laugh.gif

My question is how do I take that game, put it on my computer, and ad commentary? Does anyone know the tools I need to easily do this?

-The Juice

pimp.gif
@ the work NT put in today. I might've played with about 20-25 different NT'ers in different parties and it was always the same results...we ran %%%@ every game.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
@ the work NT put in today. I might've played with about 20-25 different NT'ers in different parties and it was always the same results...we ran %%%@ every game.
pimp.gif

Whoever tried to add me send another one. I seen NT in the message but I hit do not add by mistake
laugh.gif

Whoever tried to add me send another one. I seen NT in the message but I hit do not add by mistake
laugh.gif

Yo! I was playing with/against these clan of girls last night, they were pretty good. Not great but pretty good. I was teaming with 100% pure trash last night. Sometimes you're only as good as your mates. But they had the typical run to a spot, sit, wait shoot, run to another spot, repeat.

Their clan tag was "GALz". I felt like Vegeta when He fought Android 18
laugh.gif

Yo! I was playing with/against these clan of girls last night, they were pretty good. Not great but pretty good. I was teaming with 100% pure trash last night. Sometimes you're only as good as your mates. But they had the typical run to a spot, sit, wait shoot, run to another spot, repeat.

Their clan tag was "GALz". I felt like Vegeta when He fought Android 18
laugh.gif

So terrible playing right now. All these xmas scrubs on. My own team keeps blocking my path and we both die. If you play I highly suggest a full party lol.

Edit: Just got put into a game with one kid on my team 0-9 another kid close with enemy dogs and huey being called in....
indifferent.gif
mad.gif

So terrible playing right now. All these xmas scrubs on. My own team keeps blocking my path and we both die. If you play I highly suggest a full party lol.

Edit: Just got put into a game with one kid on my team 0-9 another kid close with enemy dogs and huey being called in....
indifferent.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Capo617

indifferent.gif
mad.gif

Don't get me started on the Xmas noobs. Dudes were consistently putting in 3-15  performances.

indifferent.gif
mad.gif

Don't get me started on the Xmas noobs. Dudes were consistently putting in 3-15  performances.

This.  It's like your damn near going against the whole team by yourself.

This.  It's like your damn near going against the whole team by yourself.

Back
Top Bottom