PS3 is getting beat so bad, will it ever catch up???

a58h15.jpg

PS3 for entertainment and games

XBox 360 for just games and some movie downloads...... IMO the XBOX360 Costs way more to play on and actually do things with than the PS3 which has free onlineplay and has a built in Blu Ray which people are gonna want more in the upcoming years

only reason ps3 is not in first is because of the price tag, ppl just dont wanna pay that much...

but i hear a price cut will come by april...

i see the ps3 at the top by winter 09

Originally Posted by YaBoyDiddy

Originally Posted by High St

i tried playin RE1 but realtalk i was shook
smh.gif
5mins in, as soon as that merked off doberman hopped thru the window it was a wrap
laugh.gif
tired.gif

years later i tried to regain my manhood by coppin RE4. Wasn't really the same, a n' had more than enough ammunition to deal with the fiends
pimp.gif
I think thats what was scary about the old ones. You would have four rounds in a 6-shooter to kill 2 zombies and no guarantee of seeing more ammo anytime soon
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

RE4 totally different to the earlier games, but is was one of the best PS2 games no doubt. That said, RE5 should be fire cuz its in the same mold. With the nex gen graphics and the chance to clap up Robert mugabes goons!! cant wait!
laugh.gif
That's classic
laugh.gif

The way the view switches up as u walk down the hall...it was kinda focused on the window, I knew something was fishy
laugh.gif

If that had u shook..how bout gettin deeper into the game and having mutated zombies, "Tyrants", running around the place and ready to off your head quickly
smh.gif
. These things were agile and they'd jump up and swipe at your head with their Wolverine claws. If u aint shoot them out the air...it was over before it even started
laugh.gif
. U run into one of them things with low ammo, pop the U turn...'Uhhhh...u know what? I'll come back later'
laugh.gif
. You had to go through a mental checklist to *+%! with them: When's the last time I saved? How's my ammo? Do I have any herbs on me.....let me mix them %+%%* up right now
roll.gif

Resident Evil was so dark back then, the tone, and literally
tired.gif
. The scarcity of ammo...it really was Survival Horror. You had to have a plan, as far as what u took out the trunk and carried with you. There was a whole lot of that going on. There was a whole lot of backtracking...compound with the loading time....
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
roll.gif
Turrrrible, Turrrrible, Turrrible, T-U-R-RIBLE. That'll make u turn that +%%% off If u forgot something behind. I never finished that joint.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Even though i only clocked 5mins i can relate. The loading screen was a gift and a curse. It allowed you time to wipe the sweat from your palms.....but it alsogive you enough time to envision the worst possible scenario on the other side of the door
smh.gif
I dont think the game was half as scary as what i had running through my head
laugh.gif
(vivid imagination ftl!)

Seriously, playing that first one as a young'n bought me no pleasure what-so-ever! Only relief.......when i turned that !#$* off!
laugh.gif
......i'd play crash bandicoot after, i found that crash's 'happy go lucky'attitude would cheer me up after tryna play RE
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

The thing that scared me most was Nemesis. Dude would break through wall as you were trying to make your way out of the hall.

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

xbox is flashable, thus making games free, thus making it better than ps3.

my flashed 360 >>>> PS3 x Wii

what does flashable mean?

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

The thing that scared me most was Nemesis. Dude would break through wall as you were trying to make your way out of the hall.
so did Mr. X from RE2 that man had me shook more than ever. And because of y'all in here, I made RE Appreciation thread

Originally Posted by rickybadman

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

PS3 is the Future, it hasn't even shown its full power yet. Its still a baby, and Xbox is at its life cycle end.
well said
pimp.gif
Lies. The PS3 is done for. In 2009 Xbox is expected to sell more consoles, more software and have more users, there is no way that the PS3 can catch up now, Unless in 2011/2012 Microfot drops a new Xbox and stops supporting the 360, which they said they will not do since the 360 is turning a profit.
118h8hu.jpg

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by rickybadman

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

PS3 is the Future, it hasn't even shown its full power yet. Its still a baby, and Xbox is at its life cycle end.
well said
pimp.gif
Lies. The PS3 is done for. In 2009 Xbox is expected to sell more consoles, more software and have more users, there is no way that the PS3 can catch up now, Unless in 2011/2012 Microfot drops a new Xbox and stops supporting the 360, which they said they will not do since the 360 is turning a profit.
118h8hu.jpg
roll.gif

ay i had a 360 before i picked up the ps3. i play ps3 more. ps3 will be victorius in the long run.

so which ps3 fanboy will predict 2009 to be the year of the ps3?
roll.gif

I thought this console race would be "over" by now in favor of Sony
smh.gif
roll.gif

I havent neither system but Im copping a ps3 when my income taxes come in....... I might cop a wii for the hell of it

Just get sponsor China to use the PS3

It'll be like Jian Lian's AS numbers.

Back
Top Bottom