PS3|PSP THD: Dirty is shutting us down, help us get to 25k before tomorrow!

$399 is the price point Ive been really waiting on. I hope this rumor is true. I wonder if gamestop or whatever store that was will still have the PS2 trade in deal.

<enters thread>

jump.gif

shield.gif
:nerd:
nerd.gif
Chick3n Strips​

^ You couldn't get it right the first couple of times, so you persevered and posted it again. Great contribution you troll. Now go change your diapers.
I'm herpes free, if it matters
some girls are bigger than others, some girls mothers are bigger than other girls mothers
Boycott Perishable Chinese Imports

^ I agree, what a douche.

That news on L.A. Noir is really disappointing. Along with GT5 its one of the only PS3 exclusives I was really looking forward to
TEAM ARSENAL
Lehmann
Sagna-Eboue-Toure-Gallas
Rosicky-Gilberto-Fabregas-Denilson
Eduardo-Van Persie​

is fifa going to be 60 frames and run smooth just want to make sure, before i buy
"SPOTTIN FAKE JORDANS NO LONGER A HABIT BUT A JOB"
"we are the legit check, no need to legit check, what we legit check, because we legit check the legit check ya dig"
lol sound like juelz ps aim jdhillon23

LOL @ Halo 3. Thats all xbox has.....
TeamLakers
JO wants to come..Mitch make it happen.​

Dont know if this is the right thread. I am about to buy one of the new system(just bought my books and now have extra money for a system and the aquas)...I was just wondering which system is better for online gaming..360 or ps3?? Any help would be appreciated?
Born alone, die alone, no crew to keep my crown or throne
I'm deep by sound alone, caved inside in a thousand miles from home

Quote:
I gotta hear it from a more reputable source first...I mean, didn't Sony come out with this huge statement about how they had realize the faulty reasoning in offering two different price points and would stick to one in the future. I distinctly remember that.
:smh:
smh.gif
:rolleyes
eyes.gif
TEAM SOUTHERN STATE PKWY
from 13 S. - 41 A.​

Courtesy of station.sony.com/en/console.vmHigh Stakes on the Vegas Strip hits the PSN this Thursday
high-stakes-425.jpg
Quote:
SOE's multiplayer poker game, High Stakes on the Vegas Strip will be released this Thursday through the PlayStation store. The title will go for $9.99 and supports a variety of features, now fairly standard for Sony PSN releases. High Stakes will support 1080p resolution, online play with up to six people, audio chat and online leaderboards.

The game is looking to offer a lot to the hardcore poker fans out there, with five different types of poker, online tournaments and extremely detailed statistics on players. In addition as you play you'll win points to unlock extra content like special items and clothing for your in-game avatar so that you can customize your character to your liking. Supposedly, there will even be 'bling' so that everybody at the table knows what a ballah you are. Any other poker fans out there looking forward to High Stakes?

My Take: So this thursday PSN is looking pretty good, we get FIFA08 and now High Stakes on the Vegas Strip. Sony, please be kind release Skate!

----------------------------

Courtesy of uk.ps3.ign.comRatchet and Clank PSN demo (finally) dated
ratchetclank--ftd_metropolis_closeup.jpg
Quote:
IGN is reporting that they have finally found out when the Ratchet and Clank demo will be availaboe on the PSN. The demo has supposedly been ready to go for months now but Sony has simply refused to put it up for download. All that will change, however. Come October 4th we'll all be playing the first level of our favourite PS3 mascot platformer. Presumably this is the US release. No doubt the EU PSN will get it around ... January 2008? If we're lucky.

My Take: Finally! I've been waiting for this game. Sucks Sony has been sitting on it, I just don't get it. They have been sitting on alot of games, including the might impressive Skate demo.

-----------------------

Courtesy of eisa-awards.euPS3 takes home EISA Award for Best Home Entertainment gadget
Sony_Playstation3web.jpg
Quote:
When it comes to the PlayStation 3, Sony is unfazed by its detractors and is even shutting them all up by winning several awards left and right. This next one can be added to that list that will become longer, it seems, in time.

The European Imaging and Sound Association (EISA) has just named the console the best home entertainment gadget this year. If you are not quite familiar with EISA, let us tell you that this is quite a big organization and winning an award from it will definitely earn you a lot of respect in the realms of imaging and sound quality.

Its membership is composed of around fifty top audio, mobile electronics, video and photo magazines from around the continent. Sony Computer Entertainment Europe (SCEE) President David Reeves had this to say about the win:

To receive an EISA Award is a very high honor in the electronics industry and therefore to receive one for a product that is usually thought of as simply a games machine, truly highlights the versatility and quality of PS3.

This year's EISA Awards was held last September 1. The pool of judges was comprised of journalists and independent technical experts.

My Take: :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

[Jayz] Sony, you crazy for this one [/Jay-z]

----------------------

Courtesy of eurogamer.netUncharted gets firm US date
jungle-balance-fall.jpg
Quote:
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune will be released on 20th November in the US and is still down for release this Christmas in Europe.
Advertisement

That's according to game director Amy Hennig, addressing the world (well, Ellie) earlier today in Croatia, and confirms the date carried by US retailers.

Uncharted, which is developed by the Jak & Daxter scribes at Naughty Dog, puts players on the path of the fabled treasure of El Dorado, and is seen as one of Sony's key PS3 exclusives in the run-up to Christmas.

Hennig also told journalists that the game is "about a week" away from going beta internally, which bodes well for its prospect of getting out the door in two months' time.

My Take:
ss_preview_UnchartedDrakesFortune___chase_05.jpg.jpg
ss_preview_UnchartedDrakesFortune___fort_wide.jpg.jpg
ss_preview_UnchartedDrakesFortune___gonna_jump.jpg.jpg
ss_preview_UnchartedDrakesFortune___amazon_ruins_02.jpg.jpg
:pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM
Google
We're Feeling Lucky.​

Quote:
is fifa going to be 60 frames and run smooth just want to make sure, before i buy
Courtesy of 1up.com
Quote:
FIFA 08 was one of the three on-stage demonstrations during the Electronic Arts press conference at Games Convention 2007 this morning, and EA Canada Producer Joe Booth made sure to underscore an important point about this year's version: the PlayStation 3 version is running at 60 frames per second.

Quote:
That is a bold statement. Name 1 game on the PS3 that will match/outsell Halo 3.
user631_1147170008.JPG
:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM
Google
We're Feeling Lucky.​

^outsell halo 3? never. outmatch halo 3? certainly. dont get me wrong i cannot wait for halo 3, but MGS is just going to be killer. halo3 is a 10 for sure. mgs4 is just like...a 15

which games are online playable for PS3 besides warhawk?
TEAM SOUTHERN STATE PKWY
from 13 S. - 41 A.​

first of all i want to say im not a fanboy but when i see a ps3 game outsell halo 2's day one sales in the same amount of time after release
then ill say itll be crazy maybe mgs4 will beat it that but we have to wait and see what day one record halo 3 will set.

PSN: MarTdiZzle
XBL: NyMartin

mgs has a huge fanbase, but i doubt it will sell more than halo 3.
///
teamdecepticon
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

I'm a big winning eleven fan but Fifa this year looks pretty damn good.
TeamLakersMember #24
4L8O15S16T23!42

Doesnt MGS have like all Japan on lock? Plus Europe and US...I dont know, I think it has a chance.
TEAM CLEVELAND BROWNS
Edwards,Winslow,Frye,Thomas,Lewis,Quinn,Jurevicius,Davis,Bodden,S.Jones,Wimbley,McGinest, E.Wright,Cribbs,Steinbach,Roye​
*We Eat Steel for breakfast*​

Are we gonnna get anything special stateside for the MGS 20th Anniversary? Especially with MGS4 right around the corner. Konami better deliver the goods for all us fans outside of Japan!!!

^^^^ i rather have them release it in the second release of mgs4. similar to subsistence.
Team Otaku​
TEAM BROOKLYN

Back
Top Bottom