PS3|PSP THD: Dirty is shutting us down, help us get to 25k before tomorrow!

Quote:
Doesnt MGS have like all Japan on lock? Plus Europe and US...I dont know, I think it has a chance.

It does, should be interesting come Jan 08 when the MGS4 hype begins.
Quote:
You must not have played the COD4 beta yet. COD4 is gonna be the highest selling game on the ps3 this year. And probaly the highest rated too.

I have and its dope, but your talking to a season UT series vet right here. With keyboard and mouse confirm, unlimted mods and unofficial announced cross platform PC to PS3 frag fest, this is thee FPS!
Quote:
I'm out of the loop. With the 80GB being only 70% backwards compatible, they're pretty much going to keep it that way with no future improvements making it to 100%?

No it will be updated over time through Network Update, but I doubt it will be as fully backwards compatible as the 60GB. Honestly, you should kept that 60GB and just swap it out for a 80GB drive or bigger.
Quote:
im trying to buy a router so I can hook up my ps3 online, any recommendations?
Linksys WRT54G
Quote:
which games are online playable for PS3 besides warhawk?
TEAM
Google
We're Feeling Lucky.​

Quote:
Can't go wrong with the Linksys WRT54G
:lol:
laugh.gif
teamSTUY
n1ke drawer x proFRESH x quWESTlove x widmarklesNYC​

Quote:
^outsell halo 3? never. outmatch halo 3? certainly. dont get me wrong i cannot wait for halo 3, but MGS is just going to be killer. halo3 is a 10 for sure. mgs4 is just like...a 15
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
Chick3n Strips​

DAMN it, man...this thread was going so well for a lil while and now we are back to the old thread shenanigans...

I suggest a new method for fixing ps3 haters...just ignore them. Let em post their lil stuff and be done with it.
Code:
               We are creatures of the windWild is the wind...

I can`t even get online been trying all day they say some crap about not being able to find my ip add and i just got a new broadband router smh (always wanted to say that) :lol:
laugh.gif
THE ARAWAKS WAS HERE FIRST​
TEAM CARIBBEAN​
BAJAN 2 D BONE!! PSN: BAJANSTEVEN​

yeah, you cant really compare halo and MGS...yeah they are both huge blockbuster titles, but they are so different that you cant really stack them up against each other...

and uncharted looks incredible...seems like its kinda under the radar as far as ps3 exclusives go...its still one game ive been checkin on for awhile...
TEAM XBOX360​
GAMERTAG : jae 0h en takes do0 d0o's infreshhsnikes
the 0 is a zero...word​

ok i`m back had to do some much crap to get backonline i`ll add a bunch of you guys i had to change my name as well
THE ARAWAKS WAS HERE FIRST​
TEAM CARIBBEAN​
BAJAN 2 D BONE!! PSN: STEVENBAJAN​

Man, I don't know.

I want a new system. But Sony has been @#%$ around with the PS3 and my boy who has a 360 just told me he caught the rings of death. So that's 3 out of 4 people I know who got the r.o.d. Smh...

No wonder the PS2 is still outselling both of those systems.
Out

Cekpethobce

Because every time there is talk about what system is better and why the first thing yall bring up is halo. Thats all I hear from every Xbox 360 fan boy. You ever thought that some people don't like first person shooters? I could care the hell less about halo 3
TeamLakers
JO wants to come..Mitch make it happen.​

Quote:
Cekpethobce

Because every time there is talk about what system is better and why the first thing yall bring up is halo. Thats all I hear from every Xbox 360 fan boy. You ever thought that some people don't like first person shooters? I could care the hell less about halo 3
TEAM XBOX360
.::CEKPETHO BCE::.​

p.s. i dont hate PS3 or anything, but lets be real, what games are there on PS3 right now? all i see is price drops and games that are coming out in the FUTURE
all the power in the world won't make a GOOD GAMING console if it has no games
TEAM XBOX360​

Quote:
I mean if Mass Effect, Bioshock, PGR4, Forza 2, Gears of War and most multi platform games are not enough, then yeah Halo is the only thing that 360 has... Even if Halo 3 was the only game 360 had then 360 would still have 1 game more than PS3... even that clown who hearts boost got a 360 because there was nothing for him to do...

Clown? Fall back before you get push off...

Let's be real, it's no secret the only thing Microsoft lives off of is Halo. It's not a bad thing because I like Halo. Moving along, me buying a 360 had absolutely nothing to do with the PS3, I bought because unlike some people who like to derail the PS3 threads or talk @#%$ about me in the official 360 thread, I'm a gamer, I enjoy videogames period. I'm not a fanboy like [insert screen names here].
Quote:
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
TEAM
Google
We're Feeling Lucky.​

Quote:
No it will be updated over time through Network Update, but I doubt it will be as fully backwards compatible as the 60GB. Honestly, you should kept that 60GB and just swap it out for a 80GB drive or bigger.

So this would work? My major apprehension from buying the PS3 is the backwards compatiability...as that is a selling feature I value. If I buy the 60GB and switch the hard drive, compatiability still stays the same?

Also, are ALL 60GB backwards compatible?
Latest Pickup: Nike Zoom Soldier (wht/blk-met gld-blk)

^ There's a bunch of good games out right now and many more soon to be released. If you were genuinely interested in that rather than coming in here and knocking it, you would have read this thread and noticed that for yourself.
I'm herpes free, if it matters
some girls are bigger than others, some girls mothers are bigger than other girls mothers
Boycott Perishable Chinese Imports

Quote:
If you were genuinely interested in that rather than coming in here and knocking it, you would have read this thread and noticed that for yourself

What are you talking about? In no way am I knocking the system. I WILL buy a PS3. COD4 and Final Fantasy XIII are games that are a must for me. I just want to make sure I can still play my older games on it. If it comes down to it, I will just stash my PS2 and save it for the older games, but it would be more convient to have 1 system that plays them all.

Courtesy of gamefront.deShenmue Like Game...Yakuza 3 now official + HD Scans
66940_hs.jpg
Quote:
Quick Facts:
- Time: 1605, Edo Japan

- Hero: Musashi Miyamoto

- 4 fighting styles: without weapons, one sword, two swords, one broadsword.

- No more "Heat" moves. Now there a only special moves which are definate kills with a sword.

- Release: Early 2008 in Japan.

- Console: PS3 Exclusive
2003322365975950795_rs.jpg
2000793196165933010_rs.jpg
2005956468127790550_rs.jpg
2005927890808015412_rs.jpg
87477_vip614406_122_179lo.jpg
87479_vip614408_122_467lo.jpg
2003308135735983376_rs.jpg

My Take: :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
TEAM
Google
We're Feeling Lucky.​

theprocessofbelief: I was addressing the Team Xbox 360 member who came in here to do nothing but disrupt this post.
I'm herpes free, if it matters
some girls are bigger than others, some girls mothers are bigger than other girls mothers
Boycott Perishable Chinese Imports

Cekpethobce Get out.This is a PS3 news/update thread.Go back to the 360 thread with all that.

i'm thinking about buying a ps3 so i can get nba 2k8. can someone break down what the 20gg,60gb, and 80 gb is used for? is it like a memory card or for downloading? if it's for downlaoding then what can you download? how does the whole online play thing work? i haven't really been folowing the new consoles so any help is appreciated!
Bang like T-Mac, ski mask air it out
Gotta kill witnesses 'cause Free's beard's stickin' out

Quote:
GORDON GARTRELLE

My apologies! I assumed you were addressing me.

Is it that hard for everyone to agree that both systems have great features? If I had that kind of expendable cash, I would invest in both.

Only reason i started posting in here is because you started saying my name and now you want me out of here? hypocrites...
TEAM XBOX360​

Back
Top Bottom