PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Anyone want to do Co-op portal 2 whenever sony's online function comes back?

just post a reply and ill add u in a week or two

Let me know when is good for you, Supreme. I just rented it for a week this morning, so I have it until next Friday morning.
Whenever the PSN goes back up. I bought it today so i could play it on my mac also. 37.99 for basically 2 games ++
trying to platinum it ASAP, fun game and easy trophies
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Its kind of sad that a ton of people are considering leaving over some online play. I understand alot of people enjoy it, but damn, there are so many great offline experiences available. Give them a try
you gotta realize tho
alot of people dont have ALL DAY to play games, a lot of people only hop on there systems and play online whenever they have time

Sony keep dropping the ball with this situation 
30t6p3b.gif
But when it's back on and everything is gravy again, everyone will forget.

Just like when xbox was down for 2 weeks. Dudes still be claiming that never happend 
laugh.gif

I wanna know what kind of chaos would ensue if the entire internet went down for this long.

Supreme, Chris, when I'm back home and the network is back up I'll be down for some Portal 2 co-op.
You're both on my list, so hit me up and I'll throw the disc in if I'm not already playing.

KidFlint13 wrote:
ATLien Seeko wrote:
How long are yall willing to wait until you invest in an Xbox?

Honestly I don't see why everyone doesn't already have both.

Why? It's not that hard to comprehend... Most games are multiplatform, and the best exclusives IMHO are on Playstation. The only thing I'd be interested in playing on Xbox are... Uhh..... It has a stronger online community, I guess? But for that, I think I'd rather upgrade my computer and do PC gaming even more than I already do. Realistically, I couldnt see myself getting rid of my PS3 because it also serves as my sole Blu Ray Player too, sooo... I'd probably just go more toward PC gaming and get on the PS3 every now and then. Motorstorm Apocalypse
smokin.gif

May062011
[h1]Service Restoration Update[/h1]
+ Posted by Patrick Seybold // Sr. Director, Corporate Communications & Social Media

As you may know, we’ve begun the process of restoring the service through internal testing of the new system. We’re still working to confirm the security of the network infrastructure, as well as working with a variety of outside entities to confirm with them of the security of the system. Verifying the system security is vital for the process of restoration. Additional comprehensive system checks and testing are still required, and we must complete that process before bringing the systems online.

As you’ve heard us say, our utmost priorities are the security of the network and ensuring your data is safe. We won’t restore the services until we can test the system’s strength in these respects.

When we held the press conference in Japan last week, based on what we knew, we expected to have the services online within a week. We were unaware of the extent of the attack on Sony Online Entertainment servers, and we are taking this opportunity to conduct further testing of the incredibly complex system. We know many of you are wanting to play games online, chat with your friends and enjoy all of the services PlayStation Network and Qriocity services have to offer, and trust me when I say we’re doing everything we can to make it happen. We will update you with more information as soon as we have it. We apologize for the delay and inconvenience of this network outage.

- More update of them not knowing wth is going on .....

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Sony looking like ***

Originally Posted by i3allistic

May062011
+ Posted by Patrick Seybold // Sr. Director, Corporate Communications & Social Media

As you may know, we’ve begun the process of restoring the service through internal testing of the new system. We’re still working to confirm the security of the network infrastructure, as well as working with a variety of outside entities to confirm with them of the security of the system. Verifying the system security is vital for the process of restoration. Additional comprehensive system checks and testing are still required, and we must complete that process before bringing the systems online.

As you’ve heard us say, our utmost priorities are the security of the network and ensuring your data is safe. We won’t restore the services until we can test the system’s strength in these respects.

When we held the press conference in Japan last week, based on what we knew, we expected to have the services online within a week. We were unaware of the extent of the attack on Sony Online Entertainment servers, and we are taking this opportunity to conduct further testing of the incredibly complex system. We know many of you are wanting to play games online, chat with your friends and enjoy all of the services PlayStation Network and Qriocity services have to offer, and trust me when I say we’re doing everything we can to make it happen. We will update you with more information as soon as we have it. We apologize for the delay and inconvenience of this network outage.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Sony looking like ***
I quit. For the first time in the four years I've had my PS3 I don't want to play it anymore. Sony has handled this so poorly.

I finally got around to playing The Ballad Of Gay Tony... and Arkham Asylum. Started reading World War Hulk also. I wanna play COD online but I'll survive.

May062011

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Sony looking like ***
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Furrell

May062011

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Sony looking like ***
I quit. For the first time in the four years I've had my PS3 I don't want to play it anymore. Sony has handled this so poorly.
I agree..Sony has a lot of people that are pissed right now, they should do something good to compensate this outage.
tired.gif

At this point, Sony should be forced to buy everybody a copy of Uncharted 3 when it comes out.

i dont have my ps3 with me right now and my cc info wasnt on psn so this hasnt affected me at all
pimp.gif

but it seems to me like sony just needs to give immediate access to those willing to agree to forgo future data security and not hold sony liable 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom