PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by Hyper

At this point, Sony should be forced to buy everybody a copy of Uncharted 3 when it comes out.
Seconded
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

I finally got around to playing The Ballad Of Gay Tony... and Arkham Asylum. Started reading World War Hulk also. I wanna play COD online but I'll survive.

smokin.gif
read WWH: X-men!

Sony.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Honestly, I'm not feeling it as much as the rest of y'all because I'm primarily an offline player.

I do need to sync up my trophies though.

Hopefully PSN is up and running next week because it sounds like y'all are at the breaking point.
laugh.gif

-____- @ Sony...I'm going on vacation for almost 2 weeks & this nonsense will probably still be going on..

I doubt these shmucks will work the weekend so Monday is the earliest PSN would return..No PS store updates for who knows how long. On the plus side, today (Saturday) is National free Comic Book Day..

Originally Posted by NavyBoy24

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Honestly, if Activision developed it's own console specifically for Call of Duty, no one would be too bothered by this whole issue. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
If Activision developed its own console it would have been hacked upon launched like MW2 was.

I've been having hella fun playing and racking up trophies
laugh.gif

Taking me forever to beat Crysis 2 on supersoldier.

this $!%% better be up by next week.imma be on vacation, but im broke as hell and got no where to go!

Son of a @$&@@, this @&$@& still not up!? Lakers, too @&$@%#. Today is messed up.
30t6p3b.gif

I'm barely touching my PS3 at the moment; won't even consider buying a 360.

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

Son of a @$&@@, this @&$@& still not up!? Lakers, too @&$@%#. Today is messed up.
30t6p3b.gif

i mentioned it in the series post, pau gasol is clearly distraught over psn being down

dudes gonna beast if they get that up before sundays game
pimp.gif

any check their spam folder to the email laced with your psn account?

i never got spam but since $@#% ive been getting emails from japan that i cant read
laugh.gif
and these agjaighahoi@gmail.com blank ones (or they came up blank on my phone)

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

30t6p3b.gif

i mentioned it in the series post, pau gasol is clearly distraught over psn being down

dudes gonna beast if they get that up before sundays game
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
it's either that, or Dirk is really tapping Pau's ex. Or a combination of both.
laugh.gif
Still have faith in the team. =/

Originally Posted by Av1r3x

-____- @ Sony...I'm going on vacation for almost 2 weeks & this nonsense will probably still be going on..

I doubt these shmucks will work the weekend so Monday is the earliest PSN would return..No PS store updates for who knows how long. On the plus side, today (Saturday) is National free Comic Book Day..
ooo thanks for the info, i never know when these things occur.
ohwell.gif

Hey, great news PS3ers, if you were already on the fence on buying a 360 due to the PSN outtage,
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/...ology_and_science-games/
Sony also said it would delay the restart of its PlayStation Network despite having said last Sunday that it would begin restoring services within the week. A spokeswoman said on Saturday this would not be possible, and that no date had been fixed for the restart.

There, that should help your lame @@! over now
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

I've been having hella fun playing and racking up trophies
laugh.gif

Taking me forever to beat Crysis 2 on supersoldier.
Come on, really. 
That game was super easy- Cloak, sniper rifle with silencers and a regular gun with silencer

Some of y'all sound so offended 
laugh.gif
Like, I miss PSN too, but I've found other ways to procrastinate. I suggest you guys do too at this rate.

Tell me why I'm waking up at 8:30 AM.

This +@@+ would never happen if PSN were up.

Man this sucks..I guess we can hope its back up this week. If this happened to XBox Id be a little mad and I dont own one. We all enjoy gaming and playing online etc so it should make everyone mad not come in and say "get a XBox now" or make fun because your Playstation buddies cant get online..this same thing can happen to the box..I hope they find who did this.

obama found bin laden and killed him. but cant find who hacced psn
30t6p3b.gif

i say 2 to the dome to each who did this. my kids havent slept in weeks and its annoying the fucc outta me cause i cant tune them out with blacc ops
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by reeeem0

30t6p3b.gif

i say 2 to the dome to each who did this. my kids havent slept in weeks and its annoying the fucc outta me cause i cant tune them out with blacc ops
30t6p3b.gif
speaking of Obama... I found this on Facebook
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

227726_10150579905890562_579040561_18421956_943937_n.jpg

Originally Posted by reeeem0

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
speaking of Obama... I found this on Facebook
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

227726_10150579905890562_579040561_18421956_943937_n.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom