ps4 deal.......

Good looks on the deal. Just picked one up at Target but had to threaten the manager by asking for the district managers number to complain about their price match policy. After asking for that number she said she will price match as long as it wasn't a special promotion or door buster deal which from the website looks like it's not. Lol
Did they price match the bundle?

mean.gif
 @ the Uncharted slander.  

2 Targets straight up told me they don't price match kmart.com.
Yeah same thing here they weren't tripping it's just Kmart not part of the list. I'm not Gnna be complaining and calling for the GM or DM cause I kno I'm def in the wrong . :lol:

I give up :lol:

Kmart knew what they were doing...they are just messing with the other reatilers. Walmart doesn't even carry just the console online and there are no stroes near me that have them in stock. All stores just have the bundles right now

was successful at a target and best buy around my way, but only after i pressed the issue of calling corporate.  pretty much told the manager at target, that the price match policy is something the company he works for implemented and that its his job to follow and that going against a policy that is in writing is a poor reflection on the company and that corporate would share these thoughts. dude was pissed when honoring it.

i don't get why these employees care so much though, its not their merchandise, i could understand a mom and pop store being reluctant to price match since their funds aren't as a big as a corporate chain.   

some of these employees have that retail warrior mindset though. that's no shot at people who work retail, no shame in that, but most cats just want to do their job and go home, that's not a retail warrior. a retail warrior is a dude who sees you using a coupon, returning an item, or price matching a good deal as if it effect him personally and that mindset is so lame to me.  just do your damn job, follow the policies your company put in place, and don't make something so simple turn into an unnecessary hassle.

was successful at a target and best buy around my way, but only after i pressed the issue of calling corporate.  pretty much told the manager at target, that the price match policy is something the company he works for implemented and that its his job to follow and that going against a policy that is in writing is a poor reflection on the company and that corporate would share these thoughts. dude was pissed when honoring it.

i don't get why these employees care so much though, its not their merchandise, i could understand a mom and pop store being reluctant to price match since their funds aren't as a big as a corporate chain.   

some of these employees have that retail warrior mindset though. that's no shot at people who work retail, no shame in that, but most cats just want to do their job and go home, that's not a retail warrior. a retail warrior is a dude who sees you using a coupon, returning an item, or price matching a good deal as if it effect him personally and that mindset is so lame to me.  just do your damn job, follow the policies your company put in place, and don't make something so simple turn into an unnecessary hassle.
I hate that about some employees.

dam i need a xbone 1 deal for 200 id be all over that..
Word!

YES. No matter what you do you're making 9 bucks an hour. You can bust your *** and hate the world or you can make things as easy as possible. Why people choose to hate life is beyond me.

Bruh u ain't lyin
Any other time I go to walmart
Employees don't know nothing
Takes forever to get help
They don't never understand anything
But soon as I tried coming up
I had employees come out the woodwork
Tryna not let me be great
I had to tell 1 employee to chill
U ain't the manager
Let the manager deal with this
She was HEATED
when the manager came and approved the override :rofl:
I diddy bopped so damn hard out the store

I'll start off the conversation like

I need you to listen to what I have to say. Im here to price match this Ps4 with this ad. We can do it peacefully and painlessly.

I'll start off the conversation like

I need you to listen to what I have to say. Im here to price match this Ps4 with this ad. We can do it peacefully and painlessly.
Nah gotta go to an employee that barely understands English first
That way that kills the first line of defense
And they can't add anything to the convo to go against the price match cause they don't understand
Then look for the most sloppiest dopey looking manager
Cause that's the one who will override it
Then be great young man
Be great

Back
Top Bottom