Thoughts on PSNY 15?

• LOVE IT

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • HATE IT

Votes: 14 40.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 5 14.3%

• Total voters
That Russ and Melo pic with olive and black suede PSNY 15s on respectively would make the stock rise on these after the news lol

I can get the black and white pair in my size for $40 under retail... but I still dunno if I actually like the 15s enough to jump. I would like to have a limited shoe like this in my collection, pretty sure it will be worth more than I paid very soon... Hmm.

I can get the black and white pair in my size for $40 under retail... but I still dunno if I actually like the 15s enough to jump. I would like to have a limited shoe like this in my collection, pretty sure it will be worth more than I paid very soon... Hmm.
monitor psny. they restocked more stuff as theyre processing orders still. few more sizes popped up in both shoes, tees, and few other items

The suede on the 15s is exquisite!!! My olives just arrived today. Gotta check them out when I get home

Black and off whites are nice

This is why you can't tell what the "ashyness" is caused by. It's not the quality of the suede, it's the direction the suede is in and the reflection in the light

Back
Top Bottom