Thoughts on PSNY 15?

• LOVE IT

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • HATE IT

Votes: 14 40.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 5 14.3%

• Total voters
IMG_2346.JPG The pop shop was open 1-4. Even if u came at 3pm you still could have bought a pair. At first they only let you buy one pair after 230pm they let you go back. I mange to get 2 blk 1 olive and a boot for a friend.

Not sure how to post multiple pictures but here's a close up of the boots.

Attachments

• IMG_2383.JPG
    IMG_2383.JPG
    179.6 KB · Views: 237
IMG_2346.JPG The pop shop was open 1-4. Even if u came at 3pm you still could have bought a pair. At first they only let you buy one pair after 230pm they let you go back. I mange to get 2 blk 1 olive and a boot for a friend.

WOW!!!! they had the boots available there!!!....damn would have liked to get those for my lady!!....they were only selling the regular release pairs they didn't have the flipped F&F versions available did they??

question for those that have the olives - can you loose up the side panels like all the other versions or are they stitched down to the tongue? it looks like they are stitched down

Resell bricks like the Jordan 9 Black baseball Pinnacle.

Bigger bricks then the pinnacle 9's atleast their a better looking shoe
I agree this fancy psny labeling will not help these ugly shoes

If you got them to flip sell them now before these become a after though

ONLY WANTED THE OLIVE JOINTS...HONESTLY,I THINK THIS DESIGN WITH THE LACES EXPOSED SHOULD'VE BEEN THE ORIGINAL DESIGN OF THE 15's. EITHER WAY,THESE ARE A NICE PICK UP...HOLLA.

CED B.
IMG_5018.JPG
IMG_5017.JPG

Back
Top Bottom