Pulling the girl youve been after APPRECIATION!

def appreciated
pimp.gif

Nice work.... I'm so far on half a month... trying to lock it in this week....

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

Originally Posted by NASTii SWAG 23

pimp.gif
Aint nothing like that feeling bro...
Indeed..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
One of My lab teachers finally gave in..
devil.gif
Got her numba before we went on vacation, I'll keep ya'll up dated..
devil.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Word. I'm waitin on them updates.

16 year olds ought to be sealing the deal after 2-3 weeks, let alone 4 months...

what kind of game are y'all spittin? ol' brian mcknight +%$ dudes...

Damn...I might have to hold the record then...

Shorty I was eyeing and on and off again rappin to for two years finally came through this June. We've been talking for the past 7 months and thereain't no better feeling in the world to know you got what you actually wanted, better than all the relationships I had before/in between...she stillhesitant on making it official though...

Mayne.

You put so much time into making her like you that you end up forgetting what you liked about her in the first place.

Unappreciated.

Chico, you a fool for putting that sexy chocolate gif up lol.
Congrats to you though man seriously, congrats to everyone that got what they wanted.
Im in the process of trying to bag this one girl that i work with, hopefully it all goes well.

i had a thing for this girl since high school but i was always scared to hop on her
so i seen her out late this summer and made the most of my opportunity, and it was def worth it(for the most part)

Originally Posted by Pmighty

i had a thing for this girl for like 4-5 yrs but i was always scared to hop on her
so i seen her out late this summer and made the most of my opportunity, and it was def worth it(for the most part)
Damn, 4-5 years
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Caught you on the edit

Workin on one now, this one is a tough one though. Anyways, on to your accomplishment congrats young one.

i hadnt been chasin her for that long but ive liked her since then thats why i changed it
laugh.gif
Caught you on the edit
yea i know
laugh.gif
i knew that was comin thats why i tried tohurry up and change it
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom