Purchasing wholesale electronics from China based websites; Yay or Nay

superb superb those earpieces you talked about flipping for $20 are barely going for 10 on the bay. what market were you looking at? those g18 headphones would be a come up but they aren't selling at all, like 2 sold in the last few months. I could see them doing numbers at a lower price point tho.

I'm going to look into those vaporizers. They sell consistently around 40$ even if you start at 99 cents and let the market dictate price. I might even try to sell them to the local smoke shop that sold me a fugazi atmos I had to exchange 3 times and it still broke :rolleyes

@superb those earpieces you talked about flipping for $20 are barely going for 10 on the bay. what market were you looking at? those g18 headphones would be a come up but they aren't selling at all, like 2 sold in the last few months. I could see them doing numbers at a lower price point tho.

I'm going to look into those vaporizers. They sell consistently around 40$ even if you start at 99 cents and let the market dictate price. I might even try to sell them to the local smoke shop that sold me a fugazi atmos I had to exchange 3 times and it still broke
eyes.gif
Son that is online, in person we all know people pay more because they dont want to wait for shipping or/and need the item right now

Im not selling online. Too much competition and other bull crap. I'm talking flea market/craigslist/kiosk

Last edited:

guranteed the crap is going to be fake or have lead or pose a health risk
What are you talking about? everybody know those china stuff that is so called branded like apple etc is fake, but we are looking at non branded items or the china brands like those headphones. Those headphones are a china company

Good stuff in here. Last year I was selling samsung galaxy cell phone cases, those did well for me. I use alibaba and I only do business with gold suppliers. 2 other good forums with a wealth of info on this stuff is warriorforum.com and blackhatworld.com

Not sure which software Superb is talking about but Terapeak. It's not free though. :nerd:

Last edited:
Hmmmm interested.....want to do this with blutooth speakers....anyone?
I do but i want to partner with somebody here.

Here is my plan:

1. Sell at flea markets

2. Sell craigslist

3. Travel to diffirent cities and rent kiosk

If we do a big bulk order we can get a cheaper price

Last edited:
i personally wouldn't do this unless you have good amount of money to gamble with.

these products are often not safe and have not gone thru quality control.

i would only do this if i had a connection to someone working in factory at one of the trusted manufacturers.

i personally wouldn't do this unless you have good amount of money to gamble with.

these products are often not safe and have not gone thru quality control.

i would only do this if i had a connection to someone working in factory at one of the trusted manufacturers.
 lame dude be quiet. i been doing this for years  and years. You use dhgate. I never had one problem because the seller doesnt get paid until you get and inspect your item

Plus it has already been proven that a ebay seller sold 5,000 of those headphones so they must be good

Im only investing $500 to start out with before i venture out to kiosk in malls

I called the flea market they said its like $50 a day for a spot

They'll send you good samples then when you order the quality drops
laugh.gif

Found this on Reddit. Some say its not the same though. https://www.wearvybe.com/order
check out this one with a lcd screen. you can reject or answer calls and see who is calling you!

http://www.dhgate.com/product/lcd-b...acelet-watch/169220711.html#s1-1-1|3573279116

and this one

http://www.dhgate.com/product/2013-...th-bracelet/177182653.html#s1-21-1|1937141495

Last edited:
those are the G04's, they're wired. The wireless ones by Syllable are the G08 and G15s which are nice and get good reviews but I can't find at a non msrp price anywhere. I ordered these for my nephew for 34$ shipped from ebay but a China seller. I would, people would, pay more to get them from a US seller. I mean in store easily 50 bucks you could get. I also like the Rhythmz blu hd with touch gestures (like a touchscreen instead of buttons), and Bluedio R+8s all for sub $100 models.

As for the fakes on iOffer, Dhgate, and AliExpress, Beats needs to make those gold and other monochrome colors for real. Those are hot

those are the G04's, they're wired. The wireless ones by Syllable are the G08 and G15s which are nice and get good reviews but I can't find at a non msrp price anywhere. I ordered these for my nephew for 34$ shipped from ebay but a China seller. I would, people would, pay more to get them from a US seller. I mean in store easily 50 bucks you could get. I also like the Rhythmz blu hd with touch gestures (like a touchscreen instead of buttons), and Bluedio R+8s all for sub $100 models.

As for the fakes on iOffer, Dhgate, and AliExpress, Beats needs to make those gold and other monochrome colors for real. Those are hot
Right I know they were wired but i was showing how nice they are and how the packaging looks decent

All those headphones i found dhgate for $6-$8 a piece except for the syallabas which cheapest i found were $14

Its going down!

Bluetooth headphones, but get the better looking form factor ones than Superb posted. I wouldn't rock those personally.

You want the foldable Beats studio lookong ones like these which are 13.50$ each (I'd charge $40 and they'll fly off the shelves) http://www.aliexpress.com/item/ON-E...ling-Headphones-Free-Shipping/1594382461.html

As far as "name brand" ones that are cheap, look at Mitos, Rhythmz, Bluedios, Syllable G's. I wouldn't sell or buy any of the Beats, SMS, and other brand labeled stuff off these sites because most appears to be counterfeit.

And always iPhone accessories, bluetooth speakers are hot right now, ipod dock/speakers, and charger accessories

Oh for women, I don't know, tampons.

This literally made me LOL at my desk. This post is :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin thanks for the ideas fellas! I'm gonna do some market place research this saturday!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom