Purchasing wholesale electronics from China based websites; Yay or Nay

They are sellingout fast. i think the seller on ebay and amazon is buying out the stock

China suppliers are raising the prices now because many are buying them

Last edited:
Those are the exact ones I was looking at before he took them down, 81$ for 6 pair was ridiculous. I figured it was a price mistake

I want some wireless headphones for when I run. Best bang for your buck?

Last edited:
Thx

I'm going to sample some of those and the bluetooth ear piece

Spring will be here,so i'm going to be looking for some spring products to make a return on as well

Well got my 50 headphones today this morning. Went to flea market and set up shop and Craigslist.

Sold 2 via Craigslist and sold 9 at flea market. $30 each

$30× 11 sold =$330 made already

so I need to b sell another 10 to break even.

Then I will have 29 left that I will let go for $25 maybe for a $800 quick profit.

I plan to reorder another 100 headphones tomorrow then 25 on a weekly basis

its not even payday or weekend yet I'm sure I will sell out by end of week

O yea my amazon turk is stacking

good luck bro keep us posted

this is the most useful post i have seen on NT in a long time

Welp, just made a smalll order of 5 pair to see what the CL demand on these is. Paid 136$ shipped. I emailed dude about that 6 pair for 81 deal but haven't heard back so I jumped on these. 2 pair of SKY 001s, 1 pair of the same model that comes in that 6 pack, and 2 pair of SOUL wireless. I ordered straight off Aliexpress since like I said, I just can''t trust these kats talking about they'll send me 20 pair of Bluedio R+8s for 75$ shipped.

And China shipping is buns if you don't get DHL like they did with my shorts. I am still waiting for pairs I ordered and paid for like the day after Christmas. Checked the tracking and for some reason it just sat in Chicago for a week, and the 2 I ordered like 4 days later caught up to the other shipment, then it went to Wisconsin which doesn't make since geographically (I live in Oklahoma).

Last edited:
Just repped all the relevant posts on this page. This is really good info, thanks guys. Im going to give it a shot.

I'll tell you if mine ever get here lol. Quick google search seems to be mixed results, saw a top 10 list that included the $280 Moster iSports. Then again, since they are wireless and made for sport, maybe they are more elastic fitting than normal. IDK.

Btw, superb superb , don't know if you're always looking for different models to phase in and out of your current mix and see what moves best, but these MoboBeats WH200s and WH100s are outright sexy IMO. I haven't been looking through tons of suppliers but this one site has htem foe 22 and 17 bucks. I think the blue Bluetooth logo and all the controls are matte/invisible and backlit lights up when in use too but don't hold me to that. I'm trying to get some pairs now. Made a made-in-china.com account, not as intutitive as AliExpr or DHgate but we'll see if I can score some things off of it

WH-200b.jpg

View media item 751971

Last edited:
Welp, just made a smalll order of 5 pair to see what the CL demand on these is. Paid 136$ shipped. I emailed dude about that 6 pair for 81 deal but haven't heard back so I jumped on these. 2 pair of SKY 001s, 1 pair of the same model that comes in that 6 pack, and 2 pair of SOUL wireless. I ordered straight off Aliexpress since like I said, I just can''t trust these kats talking about they'll send me 20 pair of Bluedio R+8s for 75$ shipped.

And China shipping is buns if you don't get DHL like they did with my shorts. I am still waiting for pairs I ordered and paid for like the day after Christmas. Checked the tracking and for some reason it just sat in Chicago for a week, and the 2 I ordered like 4 days later caught up to the other shipment, then it went to Wisconsin which doesn't make since geographically (I live in Oklahoma).
Which kind did you order?

And I think China is on festival holiday for like 2 weeks starting on the 31st or something but i know it is 2 weeks and all business shut down for wholesale stuff and shipping

I'll tell you if mine ever get here lol. Quick google search seems to be mixed results, saw a top 10 list that included the $280 Moster iSports. Then again, since they are wireless and made for sport, maybe they are more elastic fitting than normal. IDK.

Btw, @Superb, don't know if you're always looking for different models to phase in and out of your current mix and see what moves best, but these MoboBeats WH200s and WH100s are outright sexy IMO. I haven't been looking through tons of suppliers but this one site has htem foe 22 and 17 bucks. I think the blue Bluetooth logo and all the controls are matte/invisible and backlit lights up when in use too but don't hold me to that. I'm trying to get some pairs now. Made a made-in-china.com account, not as intutitive as AliExpr or DHgate but we'll see if I can score some things off of it

WH-200b.jpg
O yea. Im trying to do a mix to see what works. You got the link to those above?

i ran across these sites as well

http://www.dinobuy.com/

http://lightake.com/

Last edited:
This thread is dope, I've recently been looking into importing. Going to go superb's route and sell craiglist/flea market. Still trying to find a good product to get on ebay/amazon with though cause I would like to couple both together.

HOLO I'm doing the same thing I work. sell at flea market and craigslist and ebay at the same dang time. I put a few people on in this forum to the software below that help you find niches on EBAY and you can see what some of the hot items are and do further analysis

Try it out for yourself link is below

--->>>   Get Hot Item Finder

These are the Mito's I was talking about and posted a review of above from YT/ They are very nice. way better than I'd expect for the price ($30 shipped regular, don't know what the wholesale is, couldn't find them) and they aren't cheaply built at all, sound is great as well. Handsome, didn't try to do too much, just white, chrome ring around the controls (vol up and down, track up and down) and Mito logo on the other side, blinking blue LCD. My mom called me while I was listening to Pandora, seemlessly answered the call and spoke to her then back to Pandora, even double checked and asked her if she could her me and she sound I sounded same as always.

View media item 753020View media item 753021View media item 753022View media item 753023

You won't believe me, but they are sturdier than Beats Solos flimsy *** plastic. As for everything else hardware wise, we'll see. I believe the seller said something about a 1yr warranty but they came in no box just wrapped in bubble wrap with instructions printed out. I guess I would have to go through him if something happened, or put a SquareTrade on them but I am not worried
Where did you order the mito?
eBay

Found a seller with them on Aliexpress, says 19-23 http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/669308948/Mito_wireless_bluetooth_headset_wholesale.html

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom