PURIST San Francisco -Grand Opening-

Beezy, Black Scale is a line from Mega of Huf fame. The shirt you had asked about is from his second season which we recently dropped and had a release partyfor. I have a couple sizes left in that style and a couple other styles as well.

Hey all its been a bit since we did a product update. Here is some of the stuff we have received here in the shop.

First up from Futura Labs:

80's Signature Raglan

fl80ssigraglanwhiteblack.jpg

Neon Character Hoodie

flneoncharacterhoodieblack.jpg

F2T Nylon Jacket, with removable hood

flf2tnylonblue.jpg

flf2tnylonolive.jpg

F2T Bandana Jet Cap

flf2tbandanajetblack.jpg

flf2tbandanajetblue.jpg

flf2tbandanajetwhite.jpg

flf2tbandanajetred.jpg

Plaid Jet Cap

flplaidjetblack.jpg

flplaidjetblue.jpg

Military Twisted Beanie

flmilitarytwistedgrey.jpg

flmilitarytwistedolive.jpg

Couple new jacket from Recon

M-R3 Denim

reconmr3denim.jpg

M-R3 Wool

reconmr3wool.jpg

New from FHI, New Era Fitted

fhicapblack.jpg

We are happy to introduce 2 new brands to the shop.

First up is Look Ma No Brakes, which is a collaboration between Canadian bike brand La Carrera and Stash and Futura.

Stash Jersey

lmnbstashjerseywhite.jpg

Futura Jersey

lmnbfuturajerseywhite.jpg

World Champ

lmnbworldchampwhite.jpg

Plain Event

lmnbplaineventblack.jpg

lmnbplaineventwhite.jpg

Next new brand is 3Sixteen

Knowledge

3sixteenknowledgeblack.jpg

Viper Cross

3sixteenvipercrossblack.jpg

Mortal

3sixteenmortalblack.jpg

3sixteenmortalwhite.jpg

Thanks for looking and we have more stuff coming, including a webstore launching in a few weeks.

For now if you guys need anything we take phone orders. Also please feel free to leave a message here, PM me, or just drop on by!

Dope store, sweet buildout... great team of guys. Taste was pretty dope too, we'll be out there again soon, maybe thurz

Got a few more new arrivals for you guys this week.

First up from Puma, we have received some Clydes and Reptile Mids.

Clyde Black/Gum

pumaclydeblackgum.jpg

Clyde Natural/Natural

pumaclydenatural.jpg

Clyde Green Meanie, the brown parts are made of Croc leather and the green is suede

pumaclydegreenmeanie.jpg

Clyde Natural/Persimmon

pumaclydenaturalpersimmon.jpg

Clyde Prism Violet/Whisper

pumaclydeprismviolet.jpg

Reptile Mid Tendershoots/Whisper

pumareptilemid.jpg

Next from Futura Labs, some messenger bags

F2T Messenger Large

flf2tmessengerlargered.jpg

flf2tmessengerlargewhite.jpg

Checker Messenger Large, the checkers on this bag are 3M reflective and shine brightly

flcheckermessengerlargeblac.jpg

Also coming next week we will be receiving some new New Eras from The Hundreds, pics of those will be posted when we receive them.

Thanks for looking and as always phone orders are accepted. If you have any questions please feel free to give us a call, PM, leave a message, or just drop onby!

Just received some new New Eras from The Hundreds. These ones are done similar to a mesh cap/trucker cap style however its made of wool. We got 3 colors in,heres the pics.

Navy/White

thehundredsadamnavywhite.jpg

Red/White

thehundredsadamredwhite.jpg

Black/White

thehundredsadamblackwhite.jpg

Drop on by and check them out.

www.puristboutique.com
(408) 920-6603

How much is the Futura Neon Character Hoodie? Got it in medium? Thanks guys.

^^ the futura neon character hoody is $175 . unfortunately, we only have it left in L and XL.

just FYI, WE ARE OPEN.

We got shut down yesterday because of the firein downtown san jose, but we are officially back open now.

We will be releasing more colorways of the Diamond Supply Co. x Black Scale Rosary shirts tomorrow at the store (Thursday, Jan. 24th). Very limited quantities.

012308diamondxblackscale.jpg

First up is more colorways of the Diamond Rose tee that sold out right away when it dropped in black and white.

Red/White & Red/Black

blackscalediamondrosered.jpg

Yellow/White & Yellow/Brown

blackscalediamondroseyellow.jpg

White/Black & Tiffany/Black

blackscalediamondrosewhitetiffany.jpg

Navy/White & Back Logo

blackscalediamondrosenavy.jpg

Next is we were fortunate enough to be able to get a couple of the Black Scale x Logitech collab. We only have 2 of these for sale so if you want one I wouldsuggest coming early.

I dont even want to unwrap one for a pic so here is a stock pic for you

logitech_collab_2_web_FB_.jpg

We open at 11am tommorrow morning. We didnt get too many of the tees so come early if you are a popular size.

Thanks for looking and we will see you tommorrow.
www.puristboutique.com
[408] 920-6603

NT heads / Purist Supporters: Those of you that have followed us know that we have continually brought serious heat from all over to your doorstep here in SanJose. We are the only distributors for 90% of the brands you find in our doors within 45 miles.

Now I'm really, really proud to give you, the first and only true Nike Quickstrike account in San Jose.

I know that many times the term "quickstrike account" is misused but as you will see we bring only the best Nikes in store. You will now have thesame access to shoes previously only found in places like True Sole, Proper, or Grey One.

We'll give you a taste of whats to come with our early QS release of the "Carnival" Air Max 90s as seen in the Nike Retro post.

nike-air-max-90-carnival-1.jpg

Word was its going to be in Japan first, but don't worry... we'll have it to you next week.

Following our first shoe we will be dropping Nike Tech pack apparel, which was previously unavailable in any retailer the bay area.

Lastly, when our true season starts in March we will kick off our "real" account opening with a PURIST release party and continue to bring youregular heat unavailable at ANY other boutique spots in San Jose AND more quickstrike releases.

Stay tuned for more Carnival info in the coming days. - Kevco

So what Nike's are you going to have that Premeir won't be getting with their new Nike account? I could be mistaken but don't they have a QSaccount as well???

Congrats Kev! That just means you'll be seeing my face a lot more
laugh.gif

Rafsjays & JAYMATIK

Your support is appreciated as always.

Metalmaned: Take your own advice and do your research before bringing comments into this thread.

Hey Kevco, about the Nike Tech apparel, do you mean these particular pieces of clothing? Nike Tech Pack
If so, please let me know when you guys get them in!

Also, congratulations on earning that Nike QS account.

Originally Posted by Kevco

Rafsjays & JAYMATIK

Your support is appreciated as always.

Metalmaned: Take your own advice and do your research before bringing comments into this thread.

Take my own advice how??? I don't recall giving any advice in my post but rather I was asking you a question because I was curious about what your storewould have different from another. I was expecting a professional answer out of you but I guess that was too hard to ask. Sorry for being one of your repeatcustomers and being curious about future products you will be carrying in your store... My bad...

Congrats Purist Crew! Just make sure you order some size 14/15 kicks aite
glasses.gif

KVN

Congrats on the Nike account! Are you guys getting a shipment of the Air Structures? They've all but sold out already in SF so hopefully you'll begetting some. Sz 13 hopefully!!!!
happy.gif

holla!
peace

Back
Top Bottom