PURIST San Francisco -Grand Opening-

Congrats on the nike qs account.
Hopefully you guys can pick up those Bobbito highs that dropped

We will be having our End of Season sale this weekend from Thursday, Jan. 31st to Sunday, Feb. 3rd. Come by the shop and save anywhere from 20-40% off yourfavorite brands like Stussy, The Hundreds, Fiberops, and more. There's also a 9.99 t-shirt sale, so come by and check it out.

seasonsaleflyer.jpg

it has begun!

AM90 "Carnival" quickstrikes are out for sale now.

FSR, but they're moving quick.

nikeairmax90carnival.jpg

what is the biggest shirt size you guys carry?
most of the boutiqish stores dont seem to carry much that i can fit.
i wanna come check you guys out, but are you gonna have anything in like a 3x?

Rubberduckie: Yes we still have a 9.5 and 10 in, but definitely come by soon or call us up to hold them.

countrycollects: Yes we do have and carry 3XL.

krazyg: About 85-90 of the store is on sale... the flyer attached gives you some idea of the brands of tees and cut and sew items that will be on sale.
Yes we definitely carry Ms.

Kev

Thanks for the kind words Kevin, and thanks to all who made it out in the crappy weather. We still have a lot of great deals so come through. -K

Quick update:

New selected shirts from Stussy, Recon, and HUNDREDS stocked in our SPECIAL deal section.

sounds cool...i live in SJ and never really knew we had boutiques with QS accounts and special brands.....thats cool now i wont have to go to SF to get somenew gear...i'll come through one of these days

Awesome sale guys, loving everything I picked up. Marco, good to see you again. Kev, nice to meet you man... great to hear that you're working hard tobring in more brands, and I'll be sure to come back down from Stanford soon.

IEB,
David

Originally Posted by Kevco

Quick update:

New selected shirts from Stussy, Recon, and HUNDREDS stocked in our SPECIAL deal section.

I might have to come by again and check that out.

Thanks again to all who dropped by we're happy to hear from statisfied customers.

Quick note fellas...

Our hours are shortened today due to SB. We'll be open from 12-3.

Apologies for the late notice.

Best wishes.
Kev

Hey Kev,
I won't be able to come for your last day of the sale since I'm working and won't get out til after 4
mad.gif
If I swing by tomorrow, you think you might be able to extend your prices? Just curious, it's a long shot but you wouldn't happen to have any of theDiamond Supply 'Diamond Life' or 'Ridin' Neon' tees?..
Hope to hear back from you.
Perry

Perry:

For you and all the loyal customers that haven't been able to make it to our store for the sale because of today's game we've decided to extend oursale one more day.

Unfortunately we do not stock Diamond Supply besides the Black Scale collab.

However, Hundreds Spring drops Monday (not on sale
smile.gif
)

Kev

First of all we want to send a big thank you to everyone who came out and supported our sale this past week and weekend.

We needed to make some room for what we are bringing you this Spring and the shipments have started to arrive already.

First up we received the anticipated Spring line from The Hundreds, this is part 1 of what we received.

Logo & Adam Logo:

thehundredslogoadamblack.jpg

Bonepile:

thehundredsbonepilewhiteblack.jpg

Metal:

thehundredsmetalblackcardinal.jpg

Kings:

thehundredskingskellyblack.jpg

Big Time Jacket, the body of this jacket is made of nylon with the sleeves and logos made of cotton:

thehundredsbigtimeblackgrey.jpg

Next up for the ladies, we have the new Tens season.

Lowrider:

tenslowriderwhitenavy.jpg

Lucy:

tenslucycranberry.jpg

Madam Zip Up Hoody:

tensmadamhoodieblack.jpg

Back tommorrow with The Hundreds pt. 2. As always thanks for looking and if you have any questions leave them here, PM, give us a call, or just drop on by!

Are you gonna get the 3sixteen "Domepiece" shirt or sweater? I saw it on DigitalGravel and its hot.

Back
Top Bottom